Sundaysundaysunday 4-5-09

jbot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it appears the weather will be craptastic starting at 4, here is what I suggest. Meet at the IHOP on the strip at 1030a for breakfast. Depart there at noon, head down 77 to bolivar, loop around Atwood a couple times till the weather starts looking shaky, head home. I'll probably split off down there and ride 44 home.

Jbot, I'll lead or Mike will if I can talk him & krista into coming. I'm gonna stick with jeans/boots/jacket for warmth's sake. We'll keep the pace to 5-10 over.

Ride Rules

1) ride your own ride (aka your own pace), if a faster rider is behind you, let them pass. If you can't keep up, just continue at your pace and we'll wait at the next turn. no big deal.

2) no whining

3) no douchebaggery of any kind

4) hand signals will be discussed before leaving the restaurant

5) no bitching about people on the forum afterwards (unless its Pauly, he deserves it)

6) If we have newer or slower riders, we'll do a fast group and a slow group, just ask. Worst case one of us will stick back with a slower rider.

7) Pauly has to buy breakfast for me and Jbot.

"douchebaggery"... That's a great word. :D

gemma's home and in the garage trickle charging. I will need to apply some citrus cleaner to the tires since they have armor-all all over them. Ugh!!

Oh wellz... She's home and that's what matters.

armor all?!?!?!

What the fuck?!

Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just to get there that's an hour for me

I wonder if anyone else will be heading out there from Kent/Ravenna or just NE in general

i'm coming from mentor. i'll bring the cheese if you bring the whine.

muahahahaha

srsly, it's a shitty and long ride down, but the roads are worth it. the company... meh.

I take back roads to Uniontown and then jump over 619 to Mayfair. Then I grab some more side streets to 77. If anybody is interested in riding down with me. Fuck the highway...SRSLY.

swing by my place on your way. I'm right by waterloo/43.

Just got back into town after riding out to lake Punderson for a night of drunken nonsense. Was really cold on the hands riding back this morning....

Hope you guys had a good time on your ride... Maybe Ill have time to meet up with ya'll next weekend...

we rolled out around noon with a relatively large group... i think it was around 11 people? it was a mix of OR, CORE, and a guy on a cruiser who wanted to tag along.

the ride was short, but fun. the scary weather report had us cleveland area guys a bit skeered, so we ditched at around 1 - 1:30.

the route was the loop around the Atwood reservoir/lake/whatever that is

had a some nice corners, nice view, and good weather.

We also had a state trooper randomly pull up and follow us around for a good 10 miles or more. Luckily for us, we're all good little boys and girls, so no shenanigans ensued.

it was a nice day, and the next ride will hopefully be even better and longer, and more twisty!

see you all next time!

A state trooper at Atwood? Time to take of my plates when I go out that way. That's where I do double the limit and then some in the corners. I suppose if a cop was on my ass I would have to behave myself. My bike has a bad water pump so that needs taken care of. It still runs so I've already seen a few miles this season. I can't wait till the weather really starts to improve...