Sundaysundaysunday 4-5-09

jbot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A state trooper at Atwood? Time to take of my plates when I go out that way. That's where I do double the limit and then some in the corners. I suppose if a cop was on my ass I would have to behave myself. My bike has a bad water pump so that needs taken care of. It still runs so I've already seen a few miles this season. I can't wait till the weather really starts to improve...
I thought you only did that on the straights after cresting a hill...guess I was confused.
Double the yellow "curve suggestion speed" signs don't count as double the limit.

oooooooooooohhhhh

sounds juicy

back story?!

hmmm... this sunday's supposed to be nice, but i might be stuck going to church with the family for easter. also, there will probably be salt all over the roads again cause of the damn snow.

GAWD

hmmm... this sunday's supposed to be nice, but i might be stuck going to church with the family for easter. also, there will probably be salt all over the roads again cause of the damn snow.

GAWD

Not sure what my Easter plans are, but if the roads don't get crappy, I could be up for a ride. Who knows, maybe I'll feel a bit saucy, put on the power ranger suit, and do bad things on that section of road you guys got followed on.

I'm thinking about going to Atwood, Tappan, and Wheeling/534 this weekend with my Dad if the weather is good enough for him to ride his Harley in from VA.

How twisty are the roads by Atwood? From a map they just looked like some nice scenic sweepers. Plan was to just loop around the lake on 542. any specific roads I should keep in mind?

I'm thinking about going to Atwood, Tappan, and Wheeling/534 this weekend with my Dad if the weather is good enough for him to ride his Harley in from VA.

How twisty are the roads by Atwood? From a map they just looked like some nice scenic sweepers. Plan was to just loop around the lake on 542. any specific roads I should keep in mind?

I can pm u the route. The sweepers are every bit of 120+ w/ knee down, 100 easy without. Still fun at 55.

I can pm u the route. The sweepers are every bit of 120+ w/ knee down, 100 easy without. Still fun at 55.

I'd appreciate that. Even if I don't go this weekend I plan on hitting it as soon as the weather's nice.

well, i've been locked into going to church on easter sunday, so i can't ride on sunday anyway, good weather or no.

maybe i'll ride my bike to church... my gf might be pissed off if I make her ride with my family and i ride off on my own. har har