TX2K12 Roll Call

dover

damn not feeling the love in here

Bring the GTR, Jamie has an extra spot in the Accelerated Performance Trailer I heard. :fuckyeah:

No but for real you guys are more then welcome to come out, plenty of space to crash in our room.

I'd be all about bringing it, that would be fun as hell. He's looking into the flights and details tonight and was going to let me know. Im all about it and completely down to go, I didnt know it was coming up this quick

Yeah buddy this year is suppose to be the biggest turn out they have ever had.

Guest GMoney
Im looking at flights and cannot find anything less than almost a g. Im ready to roll, grant is that using points? Ill pay you to book it for me if your not going, I'm sold now, I have to go

Shit. I was just looking last week for flights. They are now $600, guess i missed the 14 day window.

I can get a flight for $10 on my miles.

If events get canceled because of rain I would suggest some of you try a place called Track 21. It is a go-carting facility a couple of miles form the Hotel where most people are staying and one of the best go-cart places around.

Down to a week till we leave.

Who's rolling with our convoy?

Plans to leave Wednesday the 14th around 1PM. It's a 17hr drive approximately.

1st Truck

Antwon

Me

Chris L.

:masturboy: Went back in '08. Awesome time. Wish I could go this year. FUUUU School.