Israel and Iran

Guest Spam

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what it's become? Son, that's the history of the world.

P.S. What the fuck is with Australia? Europeans just sailed up, killed a bunch of Aborigines, and polluted the shit out of the little available water. We need to bomb Australia until all the Europeans leave and only the Aborigines are left with the land they owned for ~35,000 years.

Brb, working on my British accent.... (and then I will be working on my Shawnee accent)

Far be it from me to agree with Hal, but in this case, dude is right. People have been dying for territory for as long, or maybe longer, than they have been dying for principle.

Do you guys pay attention to the relations between Israel and Palestine? Israel continues to push for more land that is Palestines, continues to kill Palestinians, continues to start a war that isn't needed. Im not sure where they get their sense on entitlement from..

PS- Palestine does NOT exist. Read the history of Israel before knocking it. Lord knows, there isn't enough Islamic countries for the "Palestinians" to go to.

Couple points of clarification:

1 - Iran isn't Arab, they're Persian (mostly) - there's a difference.

2 - The PEOPLE of Iran are pretty chill and cool (many working here right in Columbus, and I've had the pleasure of learning about them from something that ISN'T the news). The 20somethings and 30somethings LOVE American culture, but they cant get any of it, so they make up really funny imitations of it.

3 - The GOVT of Iran has been dominated by a cadre of Arab religious wackjobs (arabs are a minority in Iran) for the past few decades and these are the folks causing most of the douchbaggery

4 - the PEOPLE of Iran are getting sick of said douchbaggery - like someone said, give em ipads and leave em alone and hte regime will be different inside 10years. Attack em and they'll get all patriotic and band-together-y. But what do I know?

5 - the PEOPLE of Israel are pretty chill and cool as well

6 - The GOVT of Israel has their quota of douchbags completely filled as well

7 - The PEOPLE of Israel are doing pretty good (and throwing some sweet ass parties on the coast) to worry much about their GOVT douchbaggery so don't expect much change there

Me, I hope they they go at it, because I'm a sadistic fuck. I hope we stay out of it, because fuck em both. And I'm pretty dang sure Israel is gonna rape whoever gets lippy over there.

I'm just sick of the US getting dragged into everyone else's business, or sticking our noses up everyone's else's buttholes because we feel we gotta placate some special interest group. Let people handle their own shit.

How about paving my fucking road instead?

PS - for the record: I've been to the arab-y smelling part of the middle east (well over it, repeatedly, with ordinance) but never set foot there. But I did go to a fucking niiice party in Netenya. TITTAYS!

Couple points of clarification:

1 - Iran isn't Arab, they're Persian (mostly) - there's a difference.

2 - The PEOPLE of Iran are pretty chill and cool (many working here right in Columbus, and I've had the pleasure of learning about them from something that ISN'T the news). The 20somethings and 30somethings LOVE American culture, but they cant get any of it, so they make up really funny imitations of it.

3 - The GOVT of Iran has been dominated by a cadre of Arab religious wackjobs (arabs are a minority in Iran) for the past few decades and these are the folks causing most of the douchbaggery

4 - the PEOPLE of Iran are getting sick of said douchbaggery - like someone said, give em ipads and leave em alone and hte regime will be different inside 10years. Attack em and they'll get all patriotic and band-together-y. But what do I know?

5 - the PEOPLE of Israel are pretty chill and cool as well

6 - The GOVT of Israel has their quota of douchbags completely filled as well

7 - The PEOPLE of Israel are doing pretty good (and throwing some sweet ass parties on the coast) to worry much about their GOVT douchbaggery so don't expect much change there

Me, I hope they they go at it, because I'm a sadistic fuck. I hope we stay out of it, because fuck em both. And I'm pretty dang sure Israel is gonna rape whoever gets lippy over there.

I'm just sick of the US getting dragged into everyone else's business, or sticking our noses up everyone's else's buttholes because we feel we gotta placate some special interest group. Let people handle their own shit.

How about paving my fucking road instead?

PS - for the record: I've been to the arab-y smelling part of the middle east (well over it, repeatedly, with ordinance) but never set foot there. But I did go to a fucking niiice party in Netenya. TITTAYS!

We need to end the thread here. Feel free to delete this post in doing so. This man has summed it up right here.

And, you can insert just about any country in the "1-7" above and it'd still hold true.

People are people and for the most part could get along if they weren't led by the corrupt fucks we call politicians, religious figureheads and leaders throughout the world. And we all help them by falling for their shit and pointing the fingers at each other instead of them.

4 - the PEOPLE of Iran are getting sick of said douchbaggery - like someone said, give em ipads and leave em alone and hte regime will be different inside 10years.

This. It would be like dropping a cultural nuclear bomb on them. But without mass destruction and social stigma for the dropper. Western culture, especially via the internet, is infectious like nothing short of an actual disease.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/2012/mar/14/palestinians-prepare-to-lose-solar-panels

I would love to go visit Iran. I was just talking to my friend Layla, a Iran born immigrant to the US. She is persian. We were discussing stigmas against Iran and whatnot last night, albeit drunk, but regardless, she doesn't obviously want to see a war started since she has family there and would hate to see a beautiful country go to waste. I agree.