"How'd he fit?"

DTA09

There was a player on LSU's football team a few years back that was close to 14lbs at birth. I'll try to find his name, but it was insane how big he was then and when he got older lol

Glen Dorsey, believe he plays for the Chiefs now? And I thought he was more like 18 pounds?

My grandfather was over 13lbs when he was born. He ended up being 6'1" and well built. I was 10lb 9oz when I was born and they thought my mother was going to have twins. haha My exwife was a bit worried when she got pregnant, for obvious reasons. However, my daughter was a bit on the light side but just over 21in long. lol Pediatrician always said she'd be damn close to 6ft given her headsize and length but at this point, she may be average or just a bit above. Size at birth doesn't neccesarily mean size as an adult though I'm a decent size guy, I guess.

Glen Dorsey, believe he plays for the Chiefs now? And I thought he was more like 18 pounds?

It was Glen Dorsey and he was 13lbs, thats still a huge baby. I was 9.2 and my kid sister was 9.13. When my wife got pregnant we was expecting a man child yet he came out a healthy 7.4