Local Powdercoater?

truckin

^^Jason did all the work on my motor. Great guy.

IPS is a sponsor on here, and has also done great work on my other car.

You have good options. I wish I had Jason's contact info, but I didn't bring it out of the country with me. IPS is in the banner at the top of the forum.

When will u be ready to go?

It is going to be a few days until we have the oven completely assembled / built. After that we will be taking in a few things for "Guinea Pig" purposes. Once we are happy with everything we will post up pricing and such. The goal is to be the absolute best in terms of quality (If you know Brent that won't be an issue :) ) and also be very competitively priced as well.

Jeff

It is going to be a few days until we have the oven completely assembled / built. After that we will be taking in a few things for "Guinea Pig" purposes. Once we are happy with everything we will post up pricing and such. The goal is to be the absolute best in terms of quality (If you know Brent that won't be an issue :) ) and also be very competitively priced as well.

Jeff

If you're in need of some wheels to act as guinea pigs, let me know. My G35 19s could use it. :)

Basically apparent sand blasting a baffled valve cover for powder prepping, bearing damage/loss of oil pressure within days of installing cover. Engine tear down supported suspicions. No receipt so no recourse.... Good times, great oldies etc.