Home HVAC Recommendations?

Mr. Jones

Sorry im on my phone this might be messy. The easiest way to tell ac from hp is anowlegs. If the box sits on the slab its ac. If it has little legs holdingt up its hp. How many square feet is this place? If it is indeed large enough yo need two primary heating and cooling systems than 8k is about right. But if your aep you can take $900-$1300 off in rebates

Legs. Is there any advantage to going to an A/C unit? Would it be cheaper or more expensive?

Yeah they are electric.

A/c units are cheaper abd hp's save more energy. It depends if you want instant or long term savings. The good nrws is an electric hp system with an ecm motor will get you the highest possible rebate, I think,1350

Gabe give me your email and ilk connect ten top companies with you. Have them all out, keep each quote and show it to the next one. They will beat and fighr amongst themselves. Just make sure they get that minimum 14.5. I know certain manufacturers are giving instant rebates too. Just ask the righr°c questions. Hvac guys are not always great salesman.

Try to avoid getting cheaper systems if you can afford it. Many builders grade units are cheaper because they lack certain things. Do your research on the systems they are trying to sell you. For two air handlers and two heat pumps, 8k sounds to me like they are on the cheaper side. My recommendation is rheem. That is what we use exclusively. We choose to because they have far less repair calls than any of the others, as well as a great warranty. Personally, I would also try to avoid companies like atlas butler. Just my opinion but I have legit reasons as to why.

Try to avoid getting cheaper systems if you can afford it. Many builders grade units are cheaper because they lack certain things. Do your research on the systems they are trying to sell you. For two air handlers and two heat pumps, 8k sounds to me like they are on the cheaper side. My recommendation is rheem. That is what we use exclusively. We choose to because they have far less repair calls than any of the others, as well as a great warranty. Personally, I would also try to avoid companies like atlas butler. Just my opinion but I have legit reasons as to why.

They quoted me on york systems. What is the typical warranty on a system? These were 10 warrantied for I believe parts and service.