Thieves LOL

Sully

Browsing the Free section on CL and saw this.

Thieves :dumb:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/zip/2905458229.html

To the idiot who pulled up to my house at 3:37 on 3/14 and decided to walk around my front porch and take whatever they wanted. You took my new work boots, my 3.5 ton floor jack, and a bag of aluminum cans. Guess what. I got you on video you idiot. Your silver 4 door grand prix GT, your cheap black sunglasses, slightly overweight, greyish colored ball cap. I got it all on video. I will be sendign the video to the news crews tonight as well. I will also be turning this video over to he RPD tonight at 7:00pm. If my Jack shows back up before then, this video will make it to the recycle bin. Otherwise, I would expect a visit from the RPD sometime soon. I got you you bastard!

i remember the time that i left all my valuables on my porch....

oh wait no i don't.

I leave guns and stuff on my porch all the time, but they're welded down. Totally worth it for the lolz

Living on campus we used to "recycle" by throwing our nati cans on the front lawn. Sometime between 4am and when ever we woke up the bums would come by and scoop em up.

Maybe the CL's guy should start sharing his tin cans instead of hording them all away...this whole thing could have been avoided