Shout out to Brian Henderson aka BrianZ06

TTQ B4U

Spring is here and once again, a great shout out to BrianZ06 for helping us kick off 2012 with some preliminary yard work.

Today Brian came out and slit-seeded and top-dressed the front and back (back yard was a lot of hand work too) thanks to some feisty dogs that love to play and kill grass. He also applied a good quality starter fertilizer and rolled out the bumps and lumps from the typical freeze/thaw cycles of Columbus winter....even the mild one we had.

Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll put up some pics of lush green grass. Until then, here's a peak at a pretty kick ass team loading up the trailer and hitched to a tastefully done Chevy 2500HD.

If you're in need of lawn treatments and tired of paying the big-boy brands tons of money for results, then save some bucks and get great results and call Brian. He's been doing ours for the past couple years and even with me and my obsessive desire to have the seeding done, it looks great. Always prompt, cost effective and I enjoy supporting those that I know.

Thanks Brian!

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/142180304/original.jpg

What's the company name? IDE Be interested in some more info as I have some issues with my yard.

DBA Henderson Grounds Mgt.

296-8104 or 507-9507 cell

I'll PM you his cell. Just fire him a text. Not that he's had to, but I like the fact that he'll do whatever is needed to insure grass grows and you're 110% happy. Again, never had to call him back except to mow if I'm not around and traveling.

Edited by TTQ B4U

• 4 weeks later...

So just a quick silly follow up photo.

Just today I was wrapping up some yard work around 3pm when I heard the rumble of a beautiful black Z06 coming down my street. Surprise, it was Brian coming to just check on how the yard was doing. He was in the area cruising and visiting other customers too.

Very nice to see the dedication to insuring customer satisfaction. Long story short, while I don't have any perfectly shot before/after photos showing the same exact thing, these images give you an idea what just 3-4 weeks after his handy work brought us. The backyard was once devastated with urine damage from our dogs. Now it's beautiful and while I may still have to chase them around patching small areas this summer, it went from a 6 on a scale of 1-10 to a solid 9.

Thanks Brian!

Before:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/142715415/original.jpg

After:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/142715416/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

I miss having a nice yard with green grass :( You only have one of those down here if you have big $$$ and a inground sprinkler system, if you dont, your yard is like mine, a lot of sand/dirt, not alot of grass. Regardless, looks like Brian did a GREAT job on your yard!

I miss having a nice yard with green grass :( You only have one of those down here if you have big $$$ and a inground sprinkler system, if you dont, your yard is like mine, a lot of sand/dirt, not alot of grass. Regardless, looks like Brian did a GREAT job on your yard!

x2. its a losing battle...

The spring here has been great so far. Lots of very nice temps with low humidity yet a good amount of rain at the right intervals to keep the grass green.