CR docs...

2pointslow

go see a neurologist. sounds like something that should really be checked out

any neuro involvement could be something serious...could be a TOUMAH pressing on a cranial nerve or a chronic deal like myasthenia gravis if you had it on both sides of your face. CT, MRI and or MRA might be called for....But i just stayed in a holiday in express last night and literally have no idea.

that'll be $500

seriously though, get checked out by someone who has never heard of CR

Ok, got a few messages back from some friends going into the medical field:

#1: Could be a tension headache, or TMJ which is a joint problem in your jaw. Should go to a doctor to get looked at for TMJ

#2:

Could be two separate problems; headaches are often caused by vasodilation of blood vessels in the brain. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it could relieve the pressure and thus, alleviate the headaches he's having. Sleeping in an awkward position can cause tightness in his neck, although I don't think it would affect his face. Has he noticed any changes in vision, level of consciousness, nausea, vomiting? I'm working from a very small knowledge-base, and ultimately, the best advice I can give is to seek a medical professional if his symptoms don't resolve.

#3: AIDS.

Sounds like sleep paralysis Steve. I've had this happen a few times and it scares the shit out of me. Look is up instead of me explaining it all to you. In cliffs, it is when your mind wakes up but your body is still in deep sleep. It takes a minute or a few for your body to wake up. feels wierd/scary/crazy as hell.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/bingo.jpg

That's a bingo!