Killer scam on some Bose headphones - 2 days only

Franchi

My wife got me a pair of these headphones for Xmas and I've been using them non stop since and love them. Can wear them for hours comfortably and killer sound. They retail right around $100 so if somebody looking for good headphones at a good price, todays the day.

I ordered a backup pair for myself.

http://dealery.com/new-york/49-for-a-pair-of-bose-ie2-headphones-109-value/?utm_campaign=202478&utm_content=1419361686&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailvision

So, did you also learn AFTER the purchase that you ordered a $109 VOUCHER and not the headphones?

So, did you also learn AFTER the purchase that you ordered a $109 VOUCHER and not the headphones?

AND, the price of the headphones on the website is $130.99? The voucher is for $109. This is one of the biggest scam websites I've seen.

Thanks Franchi!

Hey, I know how to make friends on CR... scam them!

I once posted up a deal site, for local food, that were actually deals. I would get $5 (towards purchase of gift certificates) if you clicked on the link I posted. Guess what I did, I DISCLOSED that fact and said 'hey, these are still good deals, if you think I'm a horrible person and want to get one of these deals, go there without clicking on my link.'