R.I.P. Patterson

Major_golf

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? okay.

Keep posting retarded shit, bet you'll have nothing to say when i'm standing in front of you.

Wow. Resorting to violence. Oh so quickly too. I see the power hasnt gone to your head yet. :eyeroll: lil bitch

your the fat ugly guy whose skin extracts big macs and steakums as a sub for sweat

And you're black, short, and fuck white garbage. Any other stereotypes you wanna be apart of?

Wow. Resorting to violence. Oh so quickly too. I see the power hasnt gone to your head yet. :eyeroll: lil bitch

Is that all you're going to reply with? Some bitch ass comments?

Just because I'm the only one who will say the same shit in person as i will online.

And you're black, short, and fuck white garbage. Any other stereotypes you wanna be apart of?

you also forgot im awesome, my swag is on another radar, my jeans stay fresh, i fuck a lot of things, bitches love me, im black, im as tall as you are, and did we forget my awesomeness?? my ego is bigger than your waist band so we know im a cocky fuck....

as for you, your broke, your fat, your worthless, atleast aj tries to take care of his kid, im just glad you didnt lather yours up in butter and pepper and nom nom on him for a snack.....

FATTY

I find it funny you a have a need to fight over me calling you a lil bitch online. Get over yourself brehh.

You really are being a lil bitch though.

Let's define "lil bitch" -an idiot who will post shit behind a keyboard and have absolutly nothing to say in person

I think you fit that description. Just another tool who posts shit online and gets on people's nerves saying shit that they have no intention of dealing with the repercussions. Shut the fuck up already, no car, no life, worthless mother fucker that you are.

Wanna race? oh wait nothing to race.

Wanna talk cars, shoot the shit and be cool? Oh wait too dumb for that.

Wanna Troll? Well you're not very good at it, but keep trying there ace.

I find it funny you a have a need to fight over me calling you a lil bitch online. Get over yourself brehh.

You really are being a lil bitch though.

no joke, i cant get over myself... i wake up to bitches every morning.... i have hoes playing my theme music as i bauce strut to piss in the am. piss so clear youd think all i drink is aquafina, shit smells like a rose shop, breath always smells like freshness. i dont even groom, my hair line knows whats sexy and it does itself. how you gonna call me a bitch and then white out your insults?#fatkidproblems

and its not a fite when its u vs me.... its a warm up to a warm up... you arnt even the jump rope to get my cardio going. enjoy your heart problems from the lard weighing down your left ventricle

no joke, i cant get over myself... i wake up to bitches every morning.... i have hoes playing my theme music as i bauce strut to piss in the am. piss so clear youd think all i drink is aquafina, shit smells like a rose shop, breath always smells like freshness. i dont even groom, my hair line knows whats sexy and it does itself. how you gonna call me a bitch and then white out your insults?#fatkidproblems

and its not a fite when its u vs me.... its a warm up to a warm up... you arnt even the jump rope to get my cardio going. enjoy your heart problems from the lard weighing down your left ventricle

check ur dick in bout a month. bet AJ left you a present. :gabe: