R.I.P. Patterson

Major_golf

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the worst thread in the history of the kitchen. That was when Paul challenged everyone (male) on CR to a beauty contest, to be judged by himself.

This is second.

Mods, can we merge these threads?

(Edit:...waits for Phil to complain about something racist about my post...)

So will James be at the spring drag meet? Will be quite cheeky if he is and Scott as well. Might be a jolly good time.

Yea breaux. I be derr. And ima punch you in da grundle

This is not the worst thread in the history of the kitchen. That was when Paul challenged everyone (male) on CR to a beauty contest, to be judged by himself.

This is second.

SHITS RACIST

This is second.

Now there are three cool people in the thread.

Protip: Patterson is not one of them.

Amusing. Especially the part where the "responsible moderator" threatened violence for an internet remark that supposedly carried no weight for him. :rolleyes: lol

Is this strike two for the infamous mod?! Stay tuned for the excitement! Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.

Quote me where he threatened him. He called him out to say the shit to him personally, but did not threaten him in any manner that I had seen.

People and their over-zealousness.

Amusing. Especially the part where the "responsible moderator" threatened violence for an internet remark that supposedly carried no weight for him. :rolleyes: lol

Is this strike two for the infamous mod?! Stay tuned for the excitement! Same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.

Quote me where he threatened him. He called him out to say the shit to him personally, but did not threaten him in any manner that I had seen.

People and their over-zealousness.

lol I'm not being over-zealous, for one. Assumptive? Maybe, but try not to bullshit me with semantics. ;)

There was a short time awhile back when there were some issues with 'callouts' and others were 'threatened' in this manner. No bans were issued, just a stern posting to. lol I don't recall exact specifics and it doesn't really matter to me. More suprised you felt the need to defend him when the comment was directed toward him (and his being a mod), not CR in general. Perhaps, you felt CR's integrity was being called into question by me. I don't know. That was not my intent.

I think that its funny you just called out about freaking the fuck out over nothing at a place of business, and now immediately want to fight me over calling you a lil bitch. LAUGHABLE. But whatevs.

Billys will hilly.

I think that its funny just called out about freaking the fuck out over nothing at a place of business, and now immediately wants to fight over me calling me a lil bitch. LAUGHABLE. But whatevs.

Billys will hilly.

Was this supposed to make sense?

Dude I really don't give a shit at this point, I just don't see why making bullshit childish name calling directly at me is a "cool thing to do". I still don't see you doing to my face, and its the internet warrior persona that you have going that is annoying.

Was this supposed to make sense?

Dude I really don't give a shit at this point, I just don't see why making bullshit childish name calling directly at me is a "cool thing to do". I still don't see you doing to my face, and its the internet warrior persona that you have going that is annoying.

Yours is just as annoying