Tonight 3/24 Doc's 9pm

wagner

I'll open the hangout at 9 p.m. tonight. Foosball, air hockey, Forza 4, movies if you prefer.

If the skies clear and the roads dry out, we can head to Sawmill late. I'm kinda doubting that will happen, though.

Hangout address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place or if you have any questions: 740-405-5565

THAT'S IT LOL? What is it? Jeez, I don't blame ya.

it's the silverado I took out last week. 350 v8 and auto trans with 293k miles. I need to replace the o2 sensor as well, but when I get time to do it, I no longer have the money to get it done. :fa:

Sawmill is looking good for another hour or two, but it looks as though the rain in Pickerington is headed northwest. It's hard to call.

However, the hangout will still be open if you choose to stop here first. If it's dead here, I'll post at least a half hour in advance of closing so that you don't head here just to find it closed.

Feel free to text me for updates: 740-405-5565