F1 Malaysia

Sturg1647545502

So ive been avoiding people all day today so i could get some and watch the race on mah DVR.

Wow is all i can say. A really good race (especially if you can FF past all the rain delay shit). While Alonso was pretty much unstoppable there were a lot of good battles and some really entertaining driving.

who would have though Ferrari would have pulled off a win much less amid the crazy weather.

I was so pulling for S. Perez. I would have loved to see the Ferrari sister car chase down the pride of Maranello.

That being said, Alonso was able to maximize his good fortune even though the car looks like a pig on ice. Just goes to show you he is still a great driver.

Massa is done, he is so cooked in the head (maybe sprung in the head) I don't think he can mentally recover at this point.

Kimi is looking solid, I think it is great he is back in F1

Shumi still can't put it all together, the car looks more suited to his style as he is outpacing Rosberg, but the gremlins keep preventing him from translating qualifying pace to race pace

The new aero rules show how well developed the blown diffuser was on last year's Adrian Newey Red Bull car.

McClaren are the clear front runners and have the best looking car (no step nose) on the grid.

With 6 former champions on the grid, I am looking forward to watching what happens this season. As it stands now, 4 to 5 of the champs have a strong car and have a legit shot at a title. Sux that the next race is in 3 weeks.

I was so pulling for S. Perez. I would have loved to see the Ferrari sister car chase down the pride of Maranello.

That being said, Alonso was able to maximize his good fortune even though the car looks like a pig on ice. Just goes to show you he is still a great driver.

Massa is done, he is so cooked in the head (maybe sprung in the head) I don't think he can mentally recover at this point.

Kimi is looking solid, I think it is great he is back in F1

Shumi still can't put it all together, the car looks more suited to his style as he is outpacing Rosberg, but the gremlins keep preventing him from translating qualifying pace to race pace

The new aero rules show how well developed the blown diffuser was on last year's Adrian Newey Red Bull car.

McClaren are the clear front runners and have the best looking car (no step nose) on the grid.

With 6 former champions on the grid, I am looking forward to watching what happens this season. As it stands now, 4 to 5 of the champs have a strong car and have a legit shot at a title. Sux that the next race is in 3 weeks.

Perez was close to catching him.

i wanted Schumacher move up the grid after getting spun early, but it wasn't to be. It was really interesting to watching the teams play out with the weather.

^ after it stopped raining the teams almost ran their intermediate tires down to the cords. It just one of those cool F1 moments when no one knew what to do. Then one guy comes in for slicks and starts cracking off laps 4 to 5 seconds faster.

I was pissed when Schumi got spun, but to watch him still beat Vettel and Button was still somewhat satisfying.

More of a strategic game mixed in with multi weather driving skills. DVR is a must for these long races though.

Agreed, the only way to watch those early morning ones. I have mine set to record longer and it just caught the end of the race. However it stopped before the post race news conference.

I was pissed when Schumi got spun, but to watch him still beat Vettel and Button was still somewhat satisfying.

This. I too am disapointed with their race pace. After the red flag Kimi comes up through the field on a mission and Schumacher struggled to get a position here and there. I was soo happy to see him 3rd after qualifying but they have some work to do to get that car competative in a race setting. He threw it away with a mistake in Australia but this week was none of his doing.