Comebackkid (Roy)

Guest Hal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Hal, you missed quite a bit. Since I was banned from that "I was wrongfully fired" thread, Ill have to recall but I think we:

1.) Determined he is a scammer

2.) Correlated email addresses, physical addresses, and found people who had been scammed by him on semi-regional and national forums

3.) Convinced some of those people to come on here and give their story

4.) Roy claims someone clowned him for 4 yrs straight and he was framed

5.) Roy still denies it all

Yes, I would say he is a 100% piece of shit.

Yes Hal, you missed quite a bit. Since I was banned from that "I was wrongfully fired" thread, Ill have to recall but I think we:

1.) Determined he is a scammer

2.) Correlated email addresses, physical addresses, and found people who had been scammed by him on semi-regional and national forums

3.) Convinced some of those people to come on here and give their story

4.) Roy claims someone clowned him for 4 yrs straight and he was framed

5.) Roy still denies it all

Yes, I would say he is a 100% piece of shit.

This seems about right.

I think I remember the basic excuse was along the lines of "I work so hard all the time, I don't have any time to get emails and see that someone may or may not be tarnishing my good name"

This seems about right.

I think I remember the basic excuse was along the lines of "I work so hard all the time, I don't have any time to get emails and see that someone may or may not be tarnishing my good name"

his friend hacked his cpu, and was selling janky parts under his name

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/Sa4QLaP14wI/AAAAAAAA7aE/p_Sn09TnSx4/423727983_dac49569c5.jpg

mildly amusing and fully original pic. please, where do you find such ground breaking humor? how do you acquire these skills of originality? my god, you are like a funny posting prophecy....i cant wait to see what kind of untampered post you come up with next. waiting eagerly for you future entries.