Comebackkid (Roy)

Guest Hal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. If I have to explain, it isn't funny. I assure you, the rest of us get it.

Just listened to that today.

On a side note I sold a car to Roy last year when he was in need. No issues. I also bought a regulator from him. No issues then either. If what has been said is true I hope he gets it all fixed.

He just posted up a fantastic deal on a high quality muffler. I tried to vouche for it and wish him luck, but unfortunately received a warning from wnaplay informing me that I was spamming. Oh, the humanity.

ive never had any issues with roy ever and ive prolly hung out with him more than anyone on this board. idk his past issues or what else he does, but roy has never come off shady and ive seen him help more people out and never ask for a dollar. its easier to stand and throw rocks than to stand by and take shots with a friend.

ITT: The next object of Phils affection.

i keke'd

ive never had any issues with roy ever and ive prolly hung out with him more than anyone on this board. idk his past issues or what else he does, but roy has never come off shady and ive seen him help more people out and never ask for a dollar. its easier to stand and throw rocks than to stand by and take shots with a friend.

:dumb:

this IS the same guy who's friend allowed him to buy a used computer on a payment plan---then he thought he should beat the shit out of this guy because he wanted his money?? yeah, he sounds like a living, breathing, mound of stool. especially after the whole thread linked by hal at the beginning of this thread. if you can read that thread in its entirety, and still defend him not being a scammer, guess what??

you just failed the retard test.

i agree that you shouldn't just ban people for making mistakes in their life. plenty of people here have likely ended up in jail at one time or another--people make mcsteaks. but if you're premeditated in your scamming, and have done it multiple times, on multiple different sites........

Same guy

this IS the same guy who's friend allowed him to buy a used computer on a payment plan---then he thought he should beat the shit out of this guy because he wanted his money?? yeah, he sounds like a living, breathing, mound of stool. especially after the whole thread linked by hal at the beginning of this thread. if you can read that thread in its entirety, and still defend him not being a scammer, guess what??

i agree that you shouldn't just ban people for making mistakes in their life. plenty of people here have likely ended up in jail at one time or another--people make mcsteaks. but if you're premeditated in your scamming, and have done it multiple times, on multiple different sites........

On a side note I sold a car to Roy last year when he was in need. No issues. I also bought a regulator from him. No issues then either. If what has been said is true I hope he gets it all fixed.

I'm sure the above is a generalization, I gave my personal examples not as a defense to him but just what it is. I myself question everything that has been layed out for all to see, and would be interested in the final outcome.

Hey all how's it hanging? Thanks to all who gave there opinion about me and if you ever need it ill return the same. I've told my story and weather people choose to believe me or not I don't care.

I've never really posted that much anyway unless it was buying, selling,trading parts or calling people out, so me not posting is not because of what's going on. Another reason I don't post much is because this site is has turned into a bunch of assmuches that take a racing hangout forum into (im better off in life then you) type of forum. So ill see all of you at meets,trackday,coffee and if anyone wants to come talk my big ears are always opened.

P.s let's all be original and talk about how I type or grammer owns me or im a pos blahblahblah..

Hey all how's it hanging? Thanks to all who gave there opinion about me and if you ever need it ill return the same. I've told my story and weather people choose to believe me or not I don't care.

I've never really posted that much anyway unless it was buying, selling,trading parts or calling people out, so me not posting is not because of what's going on. Another reason I don't post much is because this site is has turned into a bunch of assmuches that take a racing hangout forum into (im better off in life then you) type of forum. So ill see all of you at meets,trackday,coffee and if anyone wants to come talk my big ears are always opened.

P.s let's all be original and talk about how I type or grammer owns me or im a pos blahblahblah..

WTF ever dood. It's not actually about you. It's all about posturing.

I thought about it. Once I get my funds figured out im going to do a ground up restoration on a 69 chevy nova ss with a 454 sbc dart block with a huge turbo. Maybe something like koolrays turbo or something equivalent and on twin Weldon fuel pumps on e98. Going to have wilwood brake system on some 19f20r welds drag lites. Its going to be something for father son grandpa thing.

Remember when Smurf was on here? Lots of people vouched for him, including me. I did business with him multiple times, never got anything shoddy, always felt like he was a genuine guy who I'd do business with again.

Then it turns out everything I got off him was stolen.