Comebackkid (Roy)

Guest Hal

This site is great. Ban/infract people for posting shit in for sale threads, yet allow scumbags scam people out of money in for sale threads.

Seems legit.

I agree, he could/should be removed for these actions, HOWEVER, has he scamed anybody on CR?

So, if you remove him do you remove anybody that is considered a "scumbag" away from CR? People that have been arested? Pulled over? Have questionable tastes in women? Then you have to deal with the people who would complain the mods and admins are over doing it and this is a police state kind of thing.

Just something to think about kids...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, he could/should be removed for these actions, HOWEVER, has he scamed anybody on CR?

So, if you remove him do you remove anybody that is considered a "scumbag" away from CR? People that have been arested? Pulled over? Have questionable tastes in women? Then you have to deal with the people who would complain the mods and admins are over doing it and this is a police state kind of thing.

i feel like you are directing this toward scott cordell :)

Not yet...just give him time. Or since its common knowledge that he DOES scam people, we could just nip it in the bud since obviously he only comes here to try and sell stuff.

I can see the logic in this, but that is not my call.

i feel like you are directing this toward scott cordell :)

There are some real freaks in this world and I am pretty sure a high percentage of them have a login and password to columbusracing...

There are some real freaks in this world and I am pretty sure a high percentage of them have a login and password to columbusracing...

Logic :dumb:

I found this in my sons room.

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/IMAG0086.jpg

Should we sent him up with an account?

If I had the power I would only ban him from viewing/posting in the for sale section of the board. Then I would create a sticky thread that says there is a high probability of him being a scammer.

mildly amusing and fully original pic. please, where do you find such ground breaking humor? how do you acquire these skills of originality? my god, you are like a funny posting prophecy....i cant wait to see what kind of untampered post you come up with next. waiting eagerly for you future entries.

First, allow me to answer your questions;

I found this pic by searching for the phrase "CR Phil Sexual Health". I was surprised by the various and sundry pics that Google returned to me, but I felt this one was the most relevant. I had intended to create a thread just for you based on those results, but here I found just the right forum. Turns out, the pic also applies to the current, "un-aPhilliated" topic, as well. Your phrase of the day is "double entendre".

As to the second, I can only assume that growing up in a home where my parents, despite their flaws, actually loved me and wanted me to succeed in life has helped to develop in me a confidence and self-assurance that allows me to be myself, without fear that the fear, respect, and envy of those around me will pressure me to change.

Although I am intimately familiar with sarcasm, I am not convinced that you can grasp the concept, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that the rest of your post is genuine. To that end, I appreciate your compliments, and hope that you will continue to enjoy my witty and timely banter.

have you met patterson??? he is a living advertisement for birth control

Sensuous here, what's your take on this sarcasm?

Not trying to be Halapeno business, but how long have you had these Spidey scentses?

I have had some form of Spidey cents scents I was to, but I've never been able to climb on the sealing or anything. Sometimes I no things before they happen and I also have really good site, but that's about it.

i got me cents of whatz goin down in heerre

fucking grammer nazis, its not like I'm editor for a major publication, or a tatoo artist, so spelling and grammer, I give no fucks.

Two bad, I have a friend that is looking for a new tatu artist.