Hi all

rsmoove

People did not like my idea on how to fix the oven, so this is what we have to deal with.

You're an admin, take charge and fix shit.

This.

Lol at Hal, what makes Hal think any of us beleive his rant? Telling noobs to go off themselves, and blasting rules at them, just so Hal can post bullshit like this. I don't buy it, Hal LOL!

I don't really care what you believe. Just in case you haven't realized it, I am not one dimensional.

I don't really care what you believe. Just in case you haven't realized it, I am not one dimensional.

I am an admin, but not THE admin. I tried to fix shit, make things more open to new people, but got told "well this new CR is weak" and "back in my day noobs were abused and liked it"

You can't have your cake and fuck it to people, what do you want?

Lack of effort on OPs part. It would have been one thing if he came on here and talked about what he wants to get into, details on current and past vehicles,experiences, who his buddy, asking questions but he didn't.

Pictures =/= a great intro, but a lack of interest certainly qualifies as a shitty one.

Honestly, I feel like a template should be made; A battery of questions the noobies should answer in detail to aid them in their first post.

something like

"a good introduction post will contain the following information and more. And don't just copy and past the questions and give short answers. Use that 8th grade diploma you worked so hard for and create a few paragraphs. The idea behind this is for the current members to 1) see if you're an idiot and 2) get to know you as best possible from a single post. Here on columbus racing we have had a rash of knuckleheads attempting to join the site(present company excluded). You, of course, are probably not one of these idiots...but we need you to show us who you are. This should be a detailed report, not something you hammer out in 5 minutes. Not everyone who applies is accepted so give it your best shot. Good luck and be prepared to take some "new guy" hazing.

first name

grow up around Columbus? Moved here...from where?

current vehicles

past vehicles

past mods

planned future mods

did anyone refer you here

what are you expecting to get out of CR?

do you swallow?

top 10 dream cars

who works on your vehicles

racing experience

turn ons

etc

etc

etc

This intro template and a link to posting photos on image shack or photobucket should be the first and only thing they see. After they are repped in then we can barrage them the rules.

Edited by Sturg

I am an admin, but not THE admin. I tried to fix shit, make things more open to new people, but got told "well this new CR is weak" and "back in my day noobs were abused and liked it"

You can't have your cake and fuck it to people, what do you want?

New CR is weak and the rep system is stupid. A lot of people who survived the initial onslaught, even if they didn't do it well, have turned into good members. Now, if you don't entertain the retards you're just negative repped and never even get a chance to prove yourself outside of your own intro thread. The entire system is flawed beyond belief.

Honestly, I feel like a template should be made; A battery of questions the noobies should answer in detail to aid them in their first post.

something like...

Intelligence is good. Instead of what you suggested, everything is completely subjective.

What I have realized is that you change your tune so much I can't take you seriously. You call it one dimensional, I call it sticking to your guns.

What I have realized is that you change your tune so much I can't take you seriously. You call it one dimensional, I call it sticking to your guns.

What I have realized is that you lack the basic ability to comprehend anything you read or hear. While you're "sticking to your guns," other people are out actually using their brains to function beyond a 2nd grade level. You go ahead and keep "sticking to your guns," I'm sure it's served you well. I mean, that must be the reason you're so successful.:dumb:

What I have realized is that you lack the basic ability to comprehend anything you read or hear. While you're "sticking to your guns," other people are out actually using their brains to function beyond a 2nd grade level. You go ahead and keep "sticking to your guns," I'm sure it's served you well. I mean, that must be the reason you're so successful.:dumb:

I am very succesful, and I haven't had to change my beleifs to do it, actually just had to stay true to them. Don't like the way I do things, too fucking bad, I could give two shits if you died in a fire.

I am very succesful, and I haven't had to change my beleifs to do it, actually just had to stay true to them. Don't like the way I do things, too fucking bad, I could give two shits if you died in a fire.

Aren't you a tech? You consider that successful? I consider that laughable, a simple means to an end. I might feel bad for you being forced to live a simple blue collar life, devoid of the comforts that successful people are accustomed to, but anything else would likely be completely out of the realm of possibility for you. I guess it's ok though, you have some tiny amount of power on the internet. That must really be good for your entirely undeserved ego.

I'm glad you could give two shits if I died in a fire. That's very nice of you. Frankly, I couldn't give a shit if you died in any way.

InB4movetokitchen

It can't go to there, the noob has yet to file his addendum.

Cordell will come back with something about how he is so happy and how it is my ego that is undeserved. Then he'll whine about grammar and vernacular (which I will have to define for him). After that, I will continue laughing at the poor sod while I berate him.

It can't go to there, the noob has yet to file his addendum.

Cordell will come back with something about how he is so happy and how it is my ego that is undeserved. Then he'll whine about grammar and vernacular (which I will have to define for him). After that, I will continue laughing at the poor sod while I berate him.

You're right I like my life, and being happy is a good enough measure of success for me. Have nice day.