Makita concrete/metal cutoff saw

wnaplay1647545503

DPC7321 model. Bought this used and used it for a few small projects. Went to fire it up this year and I cant get it going. New plug, new filter. It's definately getting spark and can show any interested person. It appears to be making compression as it forces the relief valve out. It so wants to fire up but I really have no need for it or want to deal with it.

It has no blade with it. Looks just like the one pictured. Asking $500 OBO come check it out and see what you think if your interested. Thanks

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/5G25X15Jb3Ia3J43H8c4279b615177572191f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Free bump for you.

Just now, as I was staring at my basement wall picturing the egress window that I need to cut out, I was thinking, "damn, doesn't someone I know, maybe on CR, have a saw that can do this job?"

Then, blammo, refresh CR... badass saw for sale. :)

THis is not the most ideal saw for what you want to accomplish. It can be done but it would be tricky. I assume you have 8"standard either block or concrete walls. Ideally the best/easiest way to do it yourself would be to try and find a place that rents a gas ringsaw(this may be difficult as they are a custom tool very few trades need). It should come with a water fitting as well. Make sure you expose and do as much of the opening from the outside as you can.