Wisdom teeth

Major_golf

One of the worst weeks of my life. Hurt pretty bad the first couple days, and found out I was allergic to penicillin when my skin started breaking out. Didn't get any pain pills, just ibuprofen. The worst part was that it took a couple weeks before I could even eat normally. The first week was awful. It just felt so weird, and it was really hard to chew stuff, even applesauce and jello was hard to eat. I think I lost 10 pounds that week.

I had mine out when I was 18. Mine weren't that bad. Just my lower jaw was super sore. I ate a hamburger and mashed potatoes 36 hours afterward.

My brother on the other hand looked like he was smuggling golf balls in his mouth. He couldn't eat or anything for like four days. Missed a week of school.

I have a high pain tolerance,I have a very low ill/sick tolerance and turn into a bitch if I get the cold or the flu.

Same here very high tolerance for pain but the slightest cold or allergy problems and I'm a big baby

2 bottoms impacted, tops were exposed. got em all pulled, asked my dr. if i could keep em. i think ill make patterson a necklace out of em one day or toss em like pebbles at his window til he comes out.

also on the gas i accused the dr. of stealing my wallet. i was eating fazolis lazagna like 2 hrs after the surgery. idk how.

I had mine pulled, took some vicondin, drove 1.5 hours to cincy, played in a baseball game

best oral surgery I had was when I had my implant put in. Had 6mg of lorazapam, all I felt was some pressure as the drilled into my skull and the taste of blood for a few hours. I was high as a kite.

then i puked chocolate milkshake everywhere and blacked out the rest of the day.