Sketchy racing

phil

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to the HD lot are there actually any fast cars up there? How fast were the cars you raced in the sketchy race? How fast is your car?

There are your ricers but then fast cars do show up. Turbo Camaros / Nitrous Camaros / Vettes / Etc. Most of the fast cars are people on here though.

I've never been to the HD lot are there actually any fast cars up there? How fast were the cars you raced in the sketchy race? How fast is your car?

Is your cutlassthing the definition of fast?

What is FAST?

http://www.segura-inc.com/pics/5575/530/vw_gti_fast_1.jpg

noooo my Cutlass is not fast i'm just thinking like is there anything that runs 11's or 12's in the HD lot until the guys from CR roll in.

Not really, but they have awesome 2 steps and loud crappy music. I don't have a fast car anymore.

oh hi hal, hows that 900hp mustang doin?

How would I know? I don't own a Mustang.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Are+you+completely+fucking+retarded+or+just+the+biggest+troll+_66a4aa5c5b5dd2b2ce27db437798e1e5.gif

whats the problem, i know you used to have a yellow cobra, ive heard you were lookin for 900hp. maybe you sold it? did you ever make 900hp? tell ya what, why dont you ask your brother for the 90k he owes you, i bet you could make your goals with that kind of money.

whats the problem, i know you used to have a yellow cobra, ive heard you were lookin for 900hp. maybe you sold it? did you ever make 900hp? tell ya what, why dont you ask your brother for the 90k he owes you, i bet you could make your goals with that kind of money.

Edit**

Aren't you the assbag that is letting his little brother get worked by a $0.10 crack-whore-baby-mamma that you are fucking on the side when your wife leaves for work to support your white trash ass? Maybe you should worry about your own family relations before attempting to talk shit.

Fire = stoked

:popcorn:

-Marc