Sketchy racing

phil

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit**

Aren't you the assbag that is letting his little brother get worked by a $0.10 crack-whore-baby-mamma that you are fucking on the side when your wife leaves for work to support your white trash ass? Maybe you should worry about your own family relations before attempting to talk shit.

Fire = stoked

:popcorn:

-Marc

nope, not fucking my brothers ex, that was phil, my wife doesnt support me, im the bread winner in the house, and my brothers situation improved, he did as i asked him to, he got a real job, so now he still lives with me for long enough to find a place of his own. try to know what your talkin shit about cause you know nothing about me

nope, not fucking my brothers ex, that was phil, my wife doesnt support me, im the bread winner in the house, and my brothers situation improved, he did as i asked him to, he got a real job, so now he still lives with me for long enough to find a place of his own. try to know what your talkin shit about cause you know nothing about me

I know more than I ever wanted to know. Does he still share a room with said $0.10 cumdumpster?

Way to give him a leg up. :lol:

-Marc

whats the problem, i know you used to have a yellow cobra, ive heard you were lookin for 900hp. maybe you sold it? did you ever make 900hp? tell ya what, why dont you ask your brother for the 90k he owes you, i bet you could make your goals with that kind of money.

inb4 heavily lopsided battle of wits...

:masturboy:

I know more than I ever wanted to know. Does he still share a room with said $0.10 cumdumpster?

Way to give him a leg up. :lol:

-Marc

You haven't lived until you come out to HD and see the Brothers Splatty in person together. Makes you realize the Jerry Springer is reality based.

A distant, sad reality, but still, amazing.

whats the problem, i know you used to have a yellow cobra, ive heard you were lookin for 900hp. maybe you sold it? did you ever make 900hp? tell ya what, why dont you ask your brother for the 90k he owes you, i bet you could make your goals with that kind of money.

Maybe I sold it? No, it just disappeared into the night. My mom told me that it is living on a big farm now with a nice family.:dumb: I have much larger goals than what kind of power a car makes. The fact that you can only think in such frivolous terms says more than I ever could.

You're going to bring up family issues? My brother stole (more money than you have probably ever seen) from me, that's life. My brother is the antagonist, but maybe we should compare family issues. We have already established in another thread that you are the antagonist. You're an illogical failure who cannot comprehend any sort of normal family values. This is simple fact, even white trash like yourself should grasp that. Your brother hasn't fucked you, and likely isn't fucking anything, yet you still can't treat him like a real brother. My brother fucked me and yet I have found a way to work around that and reestablish some semblance of a positive relationship with him. As usual, I am better than you.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/160211-3/Socks-dancing.gif

im glad that you and your brother worked things out, me and my brother did as well, the terms of him staying here was for him to get a job, which he did. the threat of not being able to live here forced him to get a job (one with a weekly paycheck and not side jobs). so now he will be able to get a place of his own and fend for himself, exactly what i was going for the whole time. ive seen people be couch hoppers and leach off of people, i didnt want that for him. does any of this mean i love my brother any less? no.

glad the mustang is doin well now, now it has plenty of other horses to run with now i assume?

im glad that you and your brother worked things out, me and my brother did as well, the terms of him staying here was for him to get a job, which he did. the threat of not being able to live here forced him to get a job (one with a weekly paycheck and not side jobs). so now he will be able to get a place of his own and fend for himself, exactly what i was going for the whole time. ive seen people be couch hoppers and leach off of people, i didnt want that for him. does any of this mean i love my brother any less? no.

glad the mustang is doin well now, now it has plenty of other horses to run with now i assume?

Convenient that you left out the part where you chose the cumdumpster over him.

http://getdangoodman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/retard-bowling1.jpg

how so, she has nothing to do with him living here or not being able to live here, as i said there was an agreement between me and my brother on his ability to stay here, he agreed to those terms, the agreement with her was different, and again it wasnt so much for her, it was for the kids. i see no issue giving the kids a safe place to stay, they have a roof over theyre heads, food in theyre bellies. the kids are innocent, so why am i gonna tell her and the kids to kick rocks?

how so, she has nothing to do with him living here or not being able to live here, as i said there was an agreement between me and my brother on his ability to stay here, he agreed to those terms, the agreement with her was different, and again it wasnt so much for her, it was for the kids. i see no issue giving the kids a safe place to stay, they have a roof over theyre heads, food in theyre bellies. the kids are innocent, so why am i gonna tell her and the kids to kick rocks?

So, you're retarded? You admit that you gave him the terms which required him to live in close proximity to the cumdumpster.

You did this to him, emotionally.

http://www.funnypicture.in/funnypicture/2944_white_trash_fun.jpg

they agreed upon it, it was theyre choice to do what they did. she may be doing that to him emotionally, but then again i told him to let it go a long time ago, theyre relationship is theyre business though

Please, please learn to use the correct homonyms.

Well, since you told him to let it go everything should be fine. You are totally in the clear, I just didn't know that you had told him to let it go.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.172048!/img/httpImage/image.jpg

You haven't lived until you come out to HD and see the Brothers Splatty in person together. Makes you realize the Jerry Springer is reality based.

A distant, sad reality, but still, amazing.

I will have to witness this. I'm sure they will be hard to locate...

Convenient that you left out the part where you chose the cumdumpster over him.

Giggle.

So, you're retarded? You admit that you gave him the terms which required him to live in close proximity to the cumdumpster.

He's such a great brother that he is allowing said brother and cumdumpster to share a bedroom. Class act right theyre. ;)

-Marc