Gang rape

Forrest Gump 9

Today is my day off so just running errands and random stuffs day. Got some free time so I took a walk around the block. Got to a corner of the very end of the block and I saw seven or eight young males cornered a young mother and taking turn raping her.

What would you do?

They were ducks!!

Did you really do nothing? My first response would not be to check with CR on what an accepted method of handling it would be. This is a good example of whats wrong with society, not only the criminals in this situation are wrong but, so is anyone who did not try to help. Disgusting.

And what I would have done is call the fucking cops and then atleast made my presence known and take some attention from the helpless woman. Id like to say Id beat their asses but, with 8 guys thats unlikely.

You can't beat up 8 ducks? Pussy.

Did you really do nothing? My first response would not be to check with CR on what an accepted method of handling it would be. This is a good example of whats wrong with society, not only the criminals in this situation are wrong but, so is anyone who did not try to help. Disgusting.

And what I would have done is call the fucking cops and then atleast made my presence known and take some attention from the helpless woman. Id like to say Id beat their asses but, with 8 guys thats unlikely.

I posted about it on CR!! What more do you want??

guess who had duck soup for dinner?

But just think, if he hadn't come running to tell CR first, you wouldn't have anything to be outraged about!