sold

Fubar231

Do not hold this for me if someone else is interested.

Before i sell it ill see if you want it since you were interested in it with all the questions. If you decide you don't want it just PM me or post here so i know.

I would buy these if I didn't already have my set up. Use to smoke a pack a day. Now these take place.

I'll have mine with me when we meet tomorrow Jason.

Thanks for the help kinda lol. Some people cant stand these, but i really enjoy mine. Makes me feel so much better since i dont smoke real cigarettes anymore. There basically nicotine inhalers.

Yenner, what brand is yours and how do you like it? Hows your comparison with them and real cigarettes?

Thanks for the help kinda lol. Some people cant stand these, but i really enjoy mine. Makes me feel so much better since i dont smoke real cigarettes anymore. There basically nicotine inhalers.

LOL. No prob. I enjoy mine and won't look back to cigs. While moving I found two old packs of Malboro Lights from who knows when and pitched them without a second thought.

Yenner, what brand is yours and how do you like it? Hows your comparison with them and real cigarettes?

I used NJOY at first but the Pilot I bought them at soon changed to Mistic so I got those, which is also sold at Wal*Mart. I like it pretty well. No issues really. Seems about the same as what you have from the sounds of it.

It's def different than real cigs and most ppl try too hard to compare them. They're a substitute. Not meant to be 100% like the real thing. If they were, they'd be cigs. :)

I actually prefer it and my wife does too. I hate the odor and stains cigs left. Even when I smoked I never did it inside or with the windows up in the car. This is a healthy, odor/stain free alternative. I recommend them to all my friends/fam that still smoke.