Cane's......

Putty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my wisdom teeth pulled today and have had nothing but water and broth since last night. I am ready to blow my brains out right now because I can't have a caniac or any other form of solid food until tomorrow afternoon.

:fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

Cane's ain't bad, but if you've been south and you've had Zaxby's, you know how shitty Cane's is in comparison.

Zaxby's is some good ass chicken, and their sandwiches come with all the fixings. I like a full menu, vs Cane's menu of "How many fingers you want?"

Boom, headshot. I do something similar. I usually get the Caniac, no slaw, extra toast. Put some sauce on both slices of toast and 1 chicken finger and eat each one like that. Then dip the remaining 4 fingers and fries in the remaining sauce... like a bauce.

Cane's just came into Pickerington last summer basically right across from my office and I ate there way too much. Have taken it down to about once or twice a month now.

That's what it is. Couldn't think of "Caniac".

The "Cooker" has some good chicken fingers. Never had any better. Wish they didnt go out.

I used to eat at Canes regularly, but I have noticed they've been going downhill. Its been awhile since I've been there now.

Oh yeah man, they had good rolls too. RIP Cooker. Dublin and Lane Ave FTW.