Dyno Tune Motorsports A++++++++++++

spaulsen

I just recently installed an engine in my Camaro. I got in contact with Brian at Dyno Tune to get a tune. I had used him before on my last set up because of his experiance and know how with LS engines. Also, Brian worked around my work schedule because I work out of town alot. Brian tuned my car for me on Easter to help me out! I cant think of one other company that would do this. I just would like to thank Brian for his patience with me and helping me out! Car runs GREAT!!!!!!!

I just recently installed an engine in my Camaro. I got in contact with Brian at Dyno Tune to get a tune. I had used him before on my last set up because of his experiance and know how with LS engines. Also, Brian worked around my work schedule because I work out of town alot. Brian tuned my car for me on Easter to help me out! I cant think of one other company that would do this. I just would like to thank Brian for his patience with me and helping me out! Car runs GREAT!!!!!!!

:nws:http://www.atbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/you-like-this.jpg

Edited by Schmuckingham