In The Oven

SloSVTruck

Looking to get out :)

Hey everyone, first post and all well went to NTR today was my first time to running at the track, place was freakin packed got sunburnt as hell but had fun.

Heres my truck:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/SLOVert_photos/1334244068161.jpg

2000 ford lightning, has most of the basic bolt ons figured it would be a mid to low 12 second truck...... as comparing the mods i have done to others that i have seen slips/times for but it wasn't.... at least not today lol.

13.1 @ 103 was my best run..... only got 2 runs in the whole 5 hours i was there :mad: So i'm gonna sign up for the track outing this friday and hope to get some things figured out.

Previous car/Car that has turned into a huge project......

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/SLOVert_photos/Jul22_011.jpg

1990 Mustang GT had steeda cam, AFR 165's, Roller rockers, all the other bolt ons you could imagine then.... added a 150 shot of nitrous and about 20 bottles later it went Kaboom...... had 190k on the motor so i knew it was going to happen now its turned into a long term project filling engine bay holes needs new paint and hopefully a fordstrokers 363 someday?

Well hope to meet up with some of ya'll soon at the track outing, and hopefully this is a decent first post?

Thanks

Jon

• Upvote 3

Welcome. Trucks looks like fun.

Truck is pretty fun, mustang was fun also.... much prefer the 5 speed over an auto.

Were you at HD Friday night?

Home Depot???? lol, i work second shift so probably not at night. But i did stop by there last week in the morning to pickup a few things?

Just wondering because there was a black lighting there kinda driving like an ass.

Don't believe it was me...... normally try to avoid being a parking lot hardass unless something provokes me i suppose.....?

Don't believe it was me...... normally try to avoid being a parking lot hardass unless something provokes me i suppose.....?

They're talking about the home depot where people meet friday nights to shoot the shit, and talk cars.

Welcome to the site. Always wanted a lightning