TRD Supra on CL

Buck531

Found this on another forum I'm on.

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2941186584.html

not the owner below btw.

I spoke with TRD (NOT TOYOTA) about manfesting an MSO. (manufacturer statement of origin) the information is being gone over. Pics of the car, vin and what not have been sent. It has already been established by TRD (toyota racing developement) that this is one of 5 remaining TRD drift/race cars and IS THE ONLY ONE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC/COMMUNITY ACCIDENTLY. TRD only made 16 of these Supras in the beggining. The other 11 were totaled while racing. The remaining 4 Supras are in museums throughout or at TRD.

The conversation was long and I must say TRD wondered for years where the car went. They were also surprised and confused to know that the car was complete as it was not sold that way and to make it complete it would require one off TRD parts. TRD never figured 2 NYers would go to TX to get it. They inquired on how we were able to get one off parts made by TRD and NEVER offered to the public. Guess they are secrets of TRD. I did not tell them my source but did tell them I will not stop utlizing it. Like prototype springs, SS brake lines, chasis stiffining braces and more than i can remember as he was running through parts like crazy. Some they even asked for back LOL.

I will be calling them back in a few days. Have more stuff to go over. Out of all the cars this one TRD is interested in the most. Got to find out why.

WARNING TO ALL.

if you want this car the price stands as is. Once I get the MSO/title in hand this will all change. Get it while its hot.

Lastly, I asked TRD to donate a wire harness and downpipe for shits n giggles. We will see by next call. Also working on getting my hands on a TRD tuned ECU SHHHHHHHH. We'll see how they like me then. At that point nobody will get the car.

JT2JA82L4P0001047. If ya come up with something you will be a first and my friend said let him know LOL :)

Its a nice car. I am still tinkering with it. Always a step closer to making it run. Price goes up after that. The suspension has no give. Should have seen the car before we had this one.

So apparently it isn't running...

Hi, I'm extemely inteersted in your Supra! I have a few question...

What does the compress nducer measure to in milimeter?!?

What is the A/R of the turbine house? What is footprint!!?

The JDM 2JZ's were 3.2@!?

How does a cap back exhast compare to a cat back exhast?!:

How custom hood latch is the?

Why is cage certedfed??!?

What valves TiALs,,,12!<?

Is Greedy intercooler too Jewish?

I eagr wait you replie!!!!!!!

Hasan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯