Highest Quality Paint Work

ohioko4s4

Guys,

Some of you may know Bill West who did some of my chassis/cage and all the paint work on my Supra. Bill is honestly the most talented paint and body expert I've ever worked with. Some of his other customers have had him repaint brand new cars (crazy, but true) as his work is frankly that much better than OEM. He has just opened his own full time shop based in Akron (he was previously moonlighting in the evenings/weekends) funded by a partner who bought the nicest down draft booth money can buy. He can also do insurance work on daily drivers. His number is 330-608-5974.

Bill is a good friend and I would like to see his business do well in the upcoming years. Feel free to PM me with any additional questions.

Jamie

Even though me and him havent been in good terms since the whole Cbus vs Cle last year crap that went down I will agree with Jamie. He just last year did a guys brand new z06 with 3 miles on it stripped it down and resprayed the whole car due to customer not wanting the GM orange peel that most of us hate. Hes a great body guy and work is top shelf!