FS: M4 mags $5 EA

Mojoe

Please read and understand before posting.

I have the general issue 30 round, M4 metal mags, in route to Columbus. They have cleared customs. I shipped them this morning. I will have them available for pick up in the beginning of June. They are being sold as used, however many were only taken out of the plastic. Most have been fired, but are for the most part they are clean. I have inspected every one of them to insure no excessive wear, damage, or anything that I thought I would not shoot. They are all either tan follower or green follower top. I discarded about 50 black tops while sorting these.

The price is $5 EA. Whatever CR does not buy, I have a bulk buyer that will sell them at gun shows for $8 EA.

Here's how I will keep this organized. I will keep track of who and how many in the next post. No money will be exchanged until in person and pick up. No paypal or shipping. No need for dibs. Reason I'm posting this now is for people who may be planning on buying in the near furure.

The link below is an example:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peosoldier/3880644292/

Edited by Mojoe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List of buyers that will be updated:

Tentitive date to pick up; June 16th, at Cars and Coffee. I will update as time gets closer.

Yasser: 3

Eric Allen: 3

Todd B: 10

Copperhead: 34

1fastSTI: 6 w/tan

Angry Bird: 10

JaSSon: 5

sol740: 5

87GT: 4

Killjoy:10 w/tan

Firebush: 10

Jaronstoy: 15

Craig: 8

Mark: 20

Alex: 6

Mitch: 4

Hotcarl: 10

990Mike: 50 W/tan follower

JerrodH: 10

Edited by Mojoe

List updated with posts and PM's. Please check for you info to ensure accuracy. A few people have asked how many I have. If you have a large number that you want, let me know. If I can do it, I will. If I need to get you intouch with someone else, I will assist.

Thank you

i want 50 is a option of follower choice ok i want tan let me know if thats ok thank you when and where

I can take care of you for 50 tan follower mags.

What is the difference in the followers?

Black followers stamped with a date were found to be the problem of feed issues. Not all of them, but there was a change made. I forget if it was tan before green, or greeen came out before tan. Either way, both are improved, and one is only slightly changed from the other. I have never had an issue with black, green or tan followers.

What is the difference in the followers?

Green follower = older design but not problematic like the black

Tan follower = newer design, it doesn't bind up like the previous followers when you decompress the spring. It is an noticable improvement.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_17/530597_.html

Can you put me down for 6 mags with tan followers if we can choose which we want?

Can you put me down for 6 mags with tan followers if we can choose which we want?

I don't know how many of each color follower I have. 6 tan should be fine though.

For any others who have a preference, I will do the best I can to provide you with your preference, but please be understanding if I don't have it.