FS: M4 mags $5 EA

Mojoe

Guys, just so this doesn't turn into everyone suddenly "needing" tan followers - the green ones are still very good. But, the Magpul ones are better than both and about a buck fiddy each

For what its worth, for $5 each I'll be more than happy with either

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, just so this doesn't turn into everyone suddenly "needing" tan followers - the green ones are still very good. But, the Magpul ones are better than both and about a buck fiddy each

For what its worth, for $5 each I'll be more than happy with either

Agreed, but still :D

KillJoy

PS - I have only had ones w/ Green Followers and never had an issue...

Agreed, but still :D

KillJoy

PS - I have only had ones w/ Green Followers and never had an issue...

I have a few green follower as well and never had any problems. But most of my my mags are Cprods dor Pmags. And you could never have enough spare magazines. :)

Put me down for 10 of them if I can get them in tans or at least a few tan's I'd appreciate it. Thanks. I'll probably forget about this thread so PM me when more details are avaliable.

Everything updated as of now. As I said before, the other computer I get on has a connection too slow to load when I try to edit the 2nd post. I can do normal posts from it though. I will be off the computer I have been updating on, from today until Monday or Tuesday.

990Mike, PM'ing you now. I can not get to a phone.

Edited by Mojoe

At this time I'm going to pause any more orders.

I have left a little room, so as to be sure to cover those that have ordered. I have this posted on another site and they went pretty quick. So at this time I have everyone covered for the amount they have asked.

When I have them handed out, I will post again for any others still for sale.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update on the shipping status, they are in 30 quarantine, normal customs requirement. What I don't know is if they are just starting that 30 days or if they have been there a couple weeks. I'm workin on that info, but ask for leanancy with this stuff coming in. I'm shooting for mid June still, but don't want any huge upset for things that are out of my hands with shipping. I will update as I have info.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Thanks for the welcome home Gents. Those of you requesting in the last few posts, I will have you on a standby list for any extras I have and will pm you when I get them in.

UPDATE, PLEASE NOTE: Shipping from point A to B with the military is not direct and speedy. It is very possible our cargo may not get, in my hands, until August. Once I know it is at the receiving point where I can pick it up, I will make the 150 mile trip to get the tote. This is not an easy, ship to my house type thing.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the welcome home Gents. Those of you requesting in the last few posts, I will have you on a standby list for any extras I have and will pm you when I get them in.

UPDATE, PLEASE NOTE: Shipping from point A to B with the military is not direct and speedy. It is very possible our cargo may not get, in my hands, until August. Once I know it is at the receiving point where I can pick it up, I will make the 150 mile trip to get the tote. This is not an easy, ship to my house type thing.

Thank you for your understanding.

No problem, take your time and welcome home!!!! :)

• 1 month later...