jegs discounts/hook ups

Drew2o2

Anyone here get a hook up or do any employees have the ability to help out fellow racers. I have my eyes on black weld rts, and there 250-275 a piece. I won't need them for a week or two until my car gets back from the body shop so I can measure for back spacing but just seeing if anyone can help since I plan to buy thousands in parts this year.

Employees get a discount but u can also apply for a racer discount wich is what I have saved 300 on my little m block. The savings is by markup if a item has a lot ull save more wheels usually save 30 or so ea. I'm doing black weld rts on my 01 camaro!

Anyone here get a hook up or do any employees have the ability to help out fellow racers. I have my eyes on black weld rts, and there 250-275 a piece. I won't need them for a week or two until my car gets back from the body shop so I can measure for back spacing but just seeing if anyone can help since I plan to buy thousands in parts this year.

How do I get a nhra license? I guess ill need to put some teaser pics of the black rts once Kevin gets done working his magic. I'm putting some 275/50r15 I'm hoping 15x9 with 6.5 bs will mount it well aswell as a 28inch 295 in the future.

The only time I use jegs is when I am in a pinch otherwise its cheaper to buy online. Usually you can find the part way cheaper and avoid paying tax if its out of state. I have the racer discount and even then its still cheaper to buy online.

I heart jegs. I can order something at 8:59pm and that crap will be on my door at 7am. Craziest thing I've ever seen. Oh and I have a nice hat collection from them too, whereas summit hasn't ever given me a thing even on 2k orders.

in for discounts.