PS Vita Owners

SinisterSS

anyone else buy one of these yet? I bought Mortal Kombat for it and was wondering if I can sync it with my PS3 Mortal Kombat progress and pick up where I'm currently at on the PS3, so far I'm having no luck I don't think its compatible or maybe I'm overlooking something. any input?

I had one reserved and picked it up on launch day. Unfortuntely, I don't have MK. :/

Are you running the latest version of the system software on both?

I got the 1st edition 3G/wifi bundle, perks were you get it a week early, it came with 1 game, 4gb memory stick, limited edition carry case, then I bought screen protectors, the charging dock, plastic case for the games(holds 8 plus 2 memory sticks, and the PS Vita ear buds.

yeah I just updated the Vita today, PS3 is always updated, but after I did the update I found out about the hack to remote play any PS3 game on the Vita

Edited by SinisterSS

Brother picked one up a couple weeks ago, has a couple games it seems like a great machine from my hand time. Got it mostly because goin back to afgan again :fuuuu:

Good luck and be safe over there,

the Vita is worth the price, I just don't wanna have to play the same game over if I can just upload what I've already unlocked