3rd Annual Ohio LSX dyno day at Dyno Tune Motorsports Sat 5/12

01WS6

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it wasent the jet change it was the main body. The 850 main slowed the velocity to a poing that it wasent drawing fuel from the boosters hard enuf. So smaller venturi more velocoity = steady afr numbers. The trick now is is when does the 750 main become a restriction and cause a loss of power? There has been a few at 1200hp most switch arround 1100 so at some poing the extra boost will work with the 850 main. Just got to figure that part out! One thing is shure mine still runs without any sensors!

Actually it wasent the jet change it was the main body. The 850 main slowed the velocity to a poing that it wasent drawing fuel from the boosters hard enuf. So smaller venturi more velocoity = steady afr numbers. The trick now is is when does the 750 main become a restriction and cause a loss of power? There has been a few at 1200hp most switch arround 1100 so at some poing the extra boost will work with the 850 main. Just got to figure that part out! One thing is shure mine still runs without any sensors!

So what if it doesn't run without sensors....it takes you 10 mins to get it to idle.

Who gives a shit. Still. Way faster than u with way more power on low boost.

What times are most people showing up

You have the slowest 88mm drag vehicle ever. And my goal isn't to make an all out drag car that I have to trailer everywhere. I can drive my car anywhere and ill still blast your gay ass purple truck from a 20 roll

Low boost most 88mm cars aren't at 15psi proably closer to 30psi

And 900-1000 at the motor is good for 15psi 8.4:1 motor. At least I think

I know what its capable of.

It's capable of a lot, if you lost the carb

Most drag cars with a 88mm aren't running 15psi more like 25 to 30.

And 900 to 1000 hp is good for 357" 8.4:1 comp and e85.

Don't hate cause ur slow, modify and try to keep up.

I'm happy with what its done so far and look forward to more boost this weekend

Haha your going to be so butthurt when I beat you from a 20 roll with a stock motor.

And again I don't want a car that I can't drive anywhere I want.

I'm gona have the jets dialed in already. Afr looks damn good right now and it don't change with more or less boost.

Hopefully ill be there after I get off work and a few jet changes!

Hmmm

I have a car I can drive anywhere. Its the same as urs only stock cause I know there slow.

Trucks ready for your lesson any time. Just let me know when u feel froggie kermit! Hell get your 10th

tune and we can do it sat!

You have the slowest 88mm drag vehicle ever. And my goal isn't to make an all out drag car that I have to trailer everywhere. I can drive my car anywhere and ill still blast your gay ass purple truck from a 20 roll

:)

My truck is gay cause it runs 8.90s with a 350 and a lil boost 1psi more than u. But ur car went a best ever 10.29 at 133. 20mph slower than my 1 psi. If my trucks gay your car must be a transsexual. Cause u shure think its fast but its obviously not! Lol

My gay purple truck will be at ur shop brian about 10am or so. Guess we will see how gay it is huh.

Can't wait to meet some fellow ls owners and gm lovers.

My truck is gay cause it runs 8.90s with a 350 and a lil boost 1psi more than u. But ur car went a best ever 10.29 at 133. 20mph slower than my 1 psi. If my trucks gay your car must be a transsexual. Cause u shure think its fast but its obviously not! Lol

My gay purple truck will be at ur shop brian about 10am or so. Guess we will see how gay it is huh.

1more pound of boost on a turbo that's bigger than your stomach. And again I wanted a car that does good racing on the street and I can drive anywhere I want. Your truck will not do as good on the street as you think...hell I remember you saying you was going to go blast Jamie with his lambo lol...my whole point is you think your shit is untouchable and it isn't. Oh and it went 8.90s once with a different motor and spray so stop saying it goes that until you do it again.

Edited by 1slow-z

1more pound of boost on a turbo that's bigger than your stomach. And again I wanted a car that does good racing on the street and I can drive anywhere I want. Your truck will not do as good on the street as you think...hell I remember you saying you was going to go blast Jamie with his lambo lol...my whole point is your truck is a track only vehicle so its going to suck on the street

You two bitch like you're married.

Wrong again my truck never made a single pass with spray. It was only on at forum wars and it spun top of first gear and lost 1st round. Every pass was boost only. U seem to think the only racing I've ever done was a cr track rental. And you had to be there or it didn't happen. Your young and very nieve. I was at the track racing when. u were in middle school. Built my first motor when u were dreaming of driving. But I know nothing.

Sorry for the derail guys. I hope its a great dyno day weather looks perfect! Now I'm off to the garrage so I can build a motor for a guy at work and get s10 ready for sat.

Wrong again my truck never made a single pass with spray. It was only on at forum wars and it spun top of first gear and lost 1st round. Every pass was boost only. U seem to think the only racing I've ever done was a cr track rental. And you had to be there or it didn't happen. Your young and very nieve. I was at the track racing when. u were in middle school. Built my first motor when u were dreaming of driving. But I know nothing.

Sorry for the derail guys. I hope its a great dyno day weather looks perfect! Now I'm off to the garrage so I can build a motor for a guy at work and get s10 ready for sat.

Well maybe if you spent more time in middle school instead of racing you could spell garage. And if experience is the only thing that counts then I've street raced more times than you have shaved your legs