Friday Night 5-11

DKilbourne

Nice to meet you at the Track DK, we took up seven Mustangs from the sticks of Perry county. The track was not great, typical. Corvette hit the wall on the big end, last run of the night.

The guy at staging lanes told me the reason he was sending bikes, jrs, and open headers/slick/bigdog cars, was they had less people. What the that's not good business practice. He tells me the same thing every time I ask, why are they making more passes then us. They have less, I would tend to ensure that the I took care of paying customers equally, and def wouldn't give pref. to a class that has the least amount of paying customers.

Nice to meet you at the Track DK, we took up seven Mustangs from the sticks of Perry county. The track was not great, typical. Corvette hit the wall on the big end, last run of the night.

The guy at staging lanes told me the reason he was sending bikes, jrs, and open headers/slick/bigdog cars, was they had less people. What the that's not good business practice. He tells me the same thing every time I ask, why are they making more passes then us. They have less, I would tend to ensure that the I took care of paying customers equally, and def wouldn't give pref. to a class that has the least amount of paying customers.

Nothing new as far as the way they run the lanes. Doesn't make too much sense to give people more runs with less of them......Maybe we boycott and see how they hold up with 30 cars on a Friday night.

The bigdog slick cars are also the ones racing every Saturday and Sunday. You guys can run in lanes 1-2 with dragradials...

I wonder if the corvette that smacked the wall just shifted into the wrong gear.

The bigdog slick cars are also the ones racing every Saturday and Sunday. You guys can run in lanes 1-2 with dragradials...

I wonder if the corvette that smacked the wall just shifted into the wrong gear.

By the time the vette ran the track was really crap and the way the car is geared she didnt hit 3rd till about 90 mph and lost control .

Have to disagree about the slick lanes getting more passes. i saw many cars in the "street" car lanes going thru a couple times before i even moved.

By the time the vette ran the track was really crap and the way the car is geared she didnt hit 3rd till about 90 mph and lost control .

Have to disagree about the slick lanes getting more passes. i saw many cars in the "street" car lanes going thru a couple times before i even moved.

Towards the end of the night, this may have been true. He was not running the street lane all the way down though. There were plenty of street mustang my wife had a hard time keeping track of which one were with are group as they were all red for the most part.

You right we can all hit that lane up with drag radials. Perhaps that's what I will do I could bring up possibly 10 cars from my neck of the woods we all have slicks or drag radial and we can just crowd that lane up to then they will, seriously not know what to do.

Talked to some guys last night up making a few trips north for Saturday night street racing at dragway 42.

It's not such a big deal about the passes it's the way they blame the NHRA for no funds, the guy even told me the reason they were getting more passes is because the classes had less people.

They really need two people to work the staging lanes. One in the rear and one in the front. That way they can clear the lanes down then the guy in the rear can reload them once that pair of lanes clear out.

The bigdog slick cars are also the ones racing every Saturday and Sunday. You guys can run in lanes 1-2 with drag radials...

I know they run on Sat and Sun. That's is probably why they get more passes on Friday. All, I'm saying is that if everyone payed 15 bucks on Friday everyone gets the same amount of passes on Friday..

NTR has more than enough street cars and bikes to have Street only night

I ran out if the street lanes all night and got 4 passes.

I saw that they ran a ton of street cars at one time and the reason I ran those lanes.

My last pass was about 3-4 minutes before the car crashed and I didnt have issues except at the line.