Clear Creek and Hocking Hills Yesterday

2wheels>4

Myself, Blake, and Benyen took a cruise down South of Columbus to make the best of the 70º weather. Perfect day for a ride, not too much shit on the roads, traffic was fairly light. Ended with grub in Baltimore. Next time I want to stop for a beer and a fight at that bar Blake pointed out in Hocking....

We did a bit over 150mi thru Clear Creek Metro, then out through Hocking Hills, and then back through them again. At an average of around 65-70 mph and passing every cage that got in our way. Top speed today was in excess of 120mph. (Including my riding too and from I managed about 280mi today, personally)

Here are pics from a pimp ass drinking overhang back in Clear Creek Metro Park. Note: We did not separate Benyen from us because he was on a sport bike, he segregated himself.... Guess he didn't want our ugly cruisers mucking up his pretty sport bike shots... LOL

GEDC0495.jpg

GEDC0496.jpg

GEDC0497.jpg

How do you unemployed bitches get to have all the damn fun.........000202B8.gif

I don't know, but I consider it a consolation prize for my company fucking me over... LOL It's not a layoff for me, it's vacation, bitches!!