Looking for a Job

ODoyle

I have parts knowledge and customer service experience.

I've applied at JEGS and and Discover today along with Midwest Acoust-a-Fiber.

Im not super picky,I just need a pay check.

Does anyone here have any call center jobs open? or any thing for that matter.

TIA

James

• 2 weeks later...
I have parts knowledge and customer service experience.

I'm an :asshole: get over it.

James

Just saying!! BTW, try Carmacks. Theres a lot of open positions at the Sawmill Road location. If you find something you want to apply for, p/m me your name, number, and brief work experience and I'll let you use me as a reference

Did you

tell them ODoyle rules?

Seriously though, what department? Tech Sales?

I interviewed with the Tech Sales Director this morning and listened to some calls with a gentleman that's been with the company a long time. I think it went well but not 100% sure. They also had me take some test about honesty stealing and drug use. Do you work at Jegs?

I interviewed with the Tech Sales Director this morning and listened to some calls with a gentleman that's been with the company a long time. I think it went well but not 100% sure. They also had me take some test about honesty stealing and drug use. Do you work at Jegs?

I did for a long time. Was it Tedd that you sat with? If you took the "I won't steal shit test" you're probably as good as hired. Expect a call from Paul soon.

It's not a bad company to work for. Everyone expects me to talk shit because I quit recently but it's not like that.

I did for a long time. Was it Tedd that you sat with? If you took the "I won't steal shit test" you're probably as good as hired. Expect a call from Paul soon.

It's not a bad company to work for. Everyone expects me to talk shit because I quit recently but it's not like that.

I'm pretty sure that was his name. Im sick of bouncing around to different jobs. I want to settle down and have reliable income.

How was the insurance?

I'm pretty sure that was his name. Im sick of bouncing around to different jobs. I want to settle down and have reliable income.

How was the insurance?

Do what they say and you can be there forever. That's one of the good things about it. The insurance is kinda shitty but honestly it's not much worse than my wife's insurance and she works for Ohio Health.

Who's heading up Mailorder these days, George?

Feel free to PM. Don't want to clutter up your thread. I have been out of the loop for a while and just curious.

Do what they say and you can be there forever. That's one of the good things about it. The insurance is kinda shitty but honestly it's not much worse than my wife's insurance and she works for Ohio Health.

Who's heading up Mailorder these days, George?

Feel free to PM. Don't want to clutter up your thread. I have been out of the loop for a while and just curious.

If I get hired ill let you know. Lol. I didn't meet many people today.

I had a second interview at Jegs today to work in the call center. Hopefully it pans out.

Call center ain't bad at Jegs. If you want to go retail you can after you do the mail order and tech line for a bit. If you don't mind being gouged for info on a daily basis, it's not that bad. I started sales/tech line, moved to the retail store in about a month. Weekly paycheck wasn't bad either. If you don't mind the retail store it's ok, but sometimes the tech line is where it's at.