who would u mod/demod?

AWW$HEEET

So is he talking about his penis or does he want us to suck snake poison out of his Uncle Richard? Please clarify quickly, I would hate to see Uncle Richard die.

I was clear, notice the lack of capitalization. I'm offended by your questioning of my clarity. I will now schedule yet another CR Fight Night just so I can fight you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know you're afraid to catch a beatdown

Yep, I'm very terrified of Juggalos. It's ok though, you keep flexing your muscles (even though they appear absent in the picture(s) posted of you). I'm sure you want nothing more than to meet me at the flag pole after class, but I'm simply not retarded like you.

Yep, I'm very terrified of Juggalos. It's ok though, you keep flexing your muscles (even though they appear absent in the picture(s) posted of you). I'm sure you want nothing more than to meet me at the flag pole after class, but I'm simply not retarded like you.

All this coming from the same guy that broke a door down in his house to get to a gun so that he could shoot that big meanie snowplow driver.

and im the retarted one, huh?

Keep on trying to be a tough guy bitch boi

All this coming from the same guy that broke a door down in his house to get to a gun so that he could shoot that big meanie snowplow driver.

and im the retarted one, huh?

Keep on trying to be a tough guy bitch boi

Interesting attempt to use actions from years ago to try to make me look like an aggressor, when in reality it is you who has threatened me within the last couple weeks. So yes, you're the retarded one. You're the one who sits behind his computer, getting so damned upset that you have to try to force a physical altercation. It's sad that the only tactic available to you in a physical one. You don't have the brain power to do anything other than grunt and question people's manliess, as manliness and the desire/ability to fight are intrinsically linked in your eyes. So, I'm not trying to be a tough guy, you may have noticed I declined your caveman advances and continue to chose not to fight you.

Interesting attempt to use actions from years ago to try to make me look like an aggressor, when in reality it is you who has threatened me within the last couple weeks. So yes, you're the retarded one. You're the one who sits behind his computer, getting so damned upset that you have to try to force a physical altercation. It's sad that the only tactic available to you in a physical one. You don't have the brain power to do anything other than grunt and question people's manliess, as manliness and the desire/ability to fight are intrinsically linked in your eyes. So, I'm not trying to be a tough guy, you may have noticed I declined your caveman advances and continue to chose not to fight you.

must suck going through life as a little pussy bitch

must suck going through life as a little pussy bitch

Must suck going through life as a retarded internet thug, who cannot control his feelings toward people and their e-personas. Being an overgrown child must be difficult, but you need to learn to control your anger and reduce your desire to attempt to assert your dominance over others, using physical means.