AZ Car scene

Dr. Apex

I've been out here in Phx for almost 2 years now. I LOVE IT OUT HERE! I actually work in North Scottsdale. I haven't been to the Pavilions yet but I did just come back from the BBQ fest in Scottsdale I'm full lol

I've been out here in Phx for almost 2 years now. I LOVE IT OUT HERE! I actually work in North Scottsdale. I haven't been to the Pavilions yet but I did just come back from the BBQ fest in Scottsdale I'm full lol

Get a hold of me on here sometime, looking to meet people in the area. I have a place in Gilbert.

Okay, I am still unsure if my desire to move to Phoenix is worth pursuing. I have SEVERE allergies here in Ohio. One of the main reasons I want to move is to, hopefully, breathe better. Do you guys want to give some input on this? I saw a website yesterday that said Phoenix was one of the top 30 worst cities for allergies. I take statistics with a grain of salt because I know too much about how it works. I also know that there are many possible contributing variables to allergies (dust, pollution, etc,.). Aside of just flying out to Phoenix to find out for myself, I would like to get more opinions of those who have gone from Ohio to Phoenix. Did you have allergy irritation while in Ohio? Now that you are in Phoenix, is it gone?

I went the other way ... from Phoenix/Tucson to here. It seemed as though I took less medication here in ohio for allergies than I did back there. This varies per person though. I have more of a reaction to the dust and pollen in AZ which triggered mine.

After a few years here, and visiting back and forth it seems that it is pretty equal actually, just depends on what Im reacting to. Many people I know say once they moved out there their allergies got much better. This was the case for both of my parents, who moved from Chicago to AZ quite a long time ago.

I have reasonably strong allergies but I havn't been in town enough yet to notice any difference. It probably is a case by case basis as everyone is different. The air is drier obviously and there are far fewer trees and such around so other than spring time I don't think you'll have much trouble Adam.

Best thing to do is fly out the 2nd week of November and we make trip to Vegas for SEMA!!!!:fuckyeah:

Adam, I have a great idea! You should visit Phoenix if you are thinking about moving there!

Hence, the reason I stated above "aside of just flying out to Phoenix to find out for myself". I thought that mensans were on the higher end of reading comprehension?