Diablo 3

Fubar231

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search the D3 forums. There a config.txt you can change 2 things in and it will allow you to play even with a unsupported video card.

Tried everything, guess I will have to pony up and get a new computer.:fuuuu:

The video card in my laptop isnt supported. FUCK

Hmm, when I installed it bitched about my vid card, as well, but I simply continued and it was fine. I have an INtel inegrated laptop graphics. Framerate isn't great but doable at this point.

I don't know if there are any suggestion for improvement or what on the D3 forums. I haven't felt like digging through them since I"m only playing the demo version, atm.

I'm a lvl 35 witch doctor and I'm getting fucked hard in nightmare. I might start over as a better character.. This guy's only good for coop support.

Lol bitch ass witch doctor. The lvl33 barbarian is just starting to shine. Straight up wrecks ppl in nightmare. Gotta keep an eye on big ass mobs though. They will wreck ya if ur not payin attention

I'm a lvl 35 witch doctor and I'm getting fucked hard in nightmare. I might start over as a better character.. This guy's only good for coop support.

change your playstyle and skills. Every hero can complete the game solo without much effort with the right skills. Your equipment probably blows donkeys too, I'll see if I can find some shit for you.

Brian, if you are not above 500 INT at level 35, you need to start equipping that shit immediately. INT, and VIT are the only things that you should really be worried about towards the end of Normal and pretty much throughout Nightmare. Int affects ALLL of your damage and spells, and Vitality gives you life, which is important for not dying.

I have a ton of int (mid-500's) but I'm just wondering if that dps number on your weapon means anything for a witch doctor.

Yes, absolutely.

The item/damage system is, quite honestly, stupid and boring as fuck in this game.

Here are the stats that matter.

+dmg & attack speed

+vitality

+dex/intel/strength, whatever your character uses.

That's it. Because skills aren't independently chosen like in diablo 2, items are dumbed way the fuck down as far as stat importance.

Okay, so, 500 int = 500% damage, right? Does that mean all of my spells do 500% of the damage of my little knife I carry around?

Why don't I just equip all int equipment except my weapon - which will be some huge crazy sword that only does sky high dps?

Okay, so, 500 int = 500% damage, right? Does that mean all of my spells do 500% of the damage of my little knife I carry around?

open up your inventory, click details in inventory. That will show you everything you want to know.

Why don't I just equip all int equipment except my weapon - which will be some huge crazy sword that only does sky high dps?

its 500% of whatever your +dmg from items. Then skills will often says 120% dmg. like jeffro just said, in your character/inventory page it will say damage on the list, thats how much total you're doing.