Diablo 3

Fubar231

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graphics are just a teeeeny bit too cartoony for me. They definitely went toward the WoW color pallette and art direction (neon effects everywhere, pastel colors galore) vs the Diablo look of yore.

Beyond that - solid play mechanics. Well what I could enjoy of it after I got the wife's PC up, got it installed on my PC too, and before the servers went tits up.

So today is the first day I can actually play and what happens?

Error 33 Battle net is down.

:fuuuu:

Graphics are just a teeeeny bit too cartoony for me. They definitely went toward the WoW color pallette and art direction (neon effects everywhere, pastel colors galore) vs the Diablo look of yore.

Beyond that - solid play mechanics. Well what I could enjoy of it after I got the wife's PC up, got it installed on my PC too, and before the servers went tits up.

Have you seen the secret level? If not im not gonna ruin it for you but I can tell you it has something to do with your post.

So today is the first day I can actually play and what happens?

Error 33 Battle net is down.

:fuuuu:

Have you seen the secret level? If not im not gonna ruin it for you but I can tell you it has something to do with your post.

is that gerg?

lol @ videos

And, yeah, Bliz is notorious for this shit. You'd think companies would have figured this shit out by now. Sucks, guys. Don't have to go online for Skyrim... ;)

(Though, I do want to play Dibalo, I have to wait anyway. lol)