Own an old house/property? Come inside

jeffro

Ive recently acquired a metal detector and am looking for older properties/homesteads to hunt. Ive just started out and am not out to make a profit. Im simply out to collect old coins. What im looking for is someone who would let me sweep their property. I dig very small "plugs" and will leave the grass intact, looking the same as i found it. All trash dug will be kept and thrown away. Ill be respectful and not disturb your shit. Old farms, houses, or homesteads are what im after. I will show all finds to the property owner upon request. Id even be willing to share my finds. Willing to travel.

PM me if you have some interest as to what may be beneath you.

Actually been thinking about getting one myself. I suggest alum creek beach. May find some jewelry.

I know someone who sells good ones locally. at a fair price too.

I did my parents 1870 property and found 4 silver, a dozen wheat pennies, a 1850s large cent, and about 10 bucks in change, old horseshoes, and other old items.

I know someone who sells good ones locally. at a fair price too.

I did my parents 1870 property and found 4 silver, a dozen wheat pennies, a 1850s large cent, and about 10 bucks in change, old horseshoes, and other old items.

You could ask my old neighbor on shanahan, just tell him you know me. Or you could try my old house it was built in the 1850s

friend want to do a area out by his parents house. battlefeild area for the war of 1812. there was a fort in the area.

have you picked up a detector yet? if so what did you go with?

If you're talking to me ,I went with the teknetics Delta 4000. Get me some contacts for me and ill do it for him.

What house was yours? I live on Shanahan now! Lol

HA, my parents live off north road, Short street in particular.

AJs old house is the white/stone house on the north side of shanahan just west of north road.

Love some treasure hunting. haha I have used a metal detector in over 20yrs, though. No point unless you have a good one. I loved that thing.

No more gold panning?

I was seeing minimal results, even at high banks in the glacial deposit zone so i gave up.

i didnt know there were any cr members that close to my old house, i remember when i was a kid i used to go down short st. to some dirt ramps they had back in the woods, that was prolly 15 years ago though. either way, if you talk to the people who own all the fields around shanahan they may let you search them when they arent planted. its a red house that sits directly behind the white one mentioned that me and my brother used to live in. theyre driveway though is west down the road a little, next to the next house down the road.

i didnt know there were any cr members that close to my old house, i remember when i was a kid i used to go down short st. to some dirt ramps they had back in the woods, that was prolly 15 years ago though. either way, if you talk to the people who own all the fields around shanahan they may let you search them when they arent planted. its a red house that sits directly behind the white one mentioned that me and my brother used to live in. theyre driveway though is west down the road a little, next to the next house down the road.

Yep my rents lived directly across the street from the ramps. Fuck memories. We probably meet at some point, but i was just a little one then.