anyone around central ohio with a tII?

Green Bastard

im having problems with figureing out where stuff goes on the car i just picked up. a few things on the emissions system are missing, such as the air pump and the split air pipe. idk what all is missing and i was thinking of doing an emissions delete. i was wondering if there is anyone around columbus that wouldnt mind letting me take a look at theyre car and maybe some pics so i have a refrance to get things sorted out on my car.

ps, if this is in the wrong section please move it mods, i wasnt sure if there was a better place for it to go.

If its just the emissions equipment that's missing, I would do the delete and be done with it.

i was thinking about that, but i dont want drivability to suffer. the stuff i said is gone i want to see if i can do without and keep everything else. i really dont want to do the throttle body mod and id like to keep the bac valve for a good controlable cold idle.

also its not just emissions, i know two apex seals are stuck on the front rotor. also i dont know how the housing seals are, they could be shot and i wouldnt know until i can get the apex seals unstuck. the car has a long way to go until its in running condition, im hoping i dont have to do a complete teardown. im just trying to get some stuff sorted on the motor so when (or if) i can get it running without a teardown that it should run ok at least.

and thanks hal, i will hit up tinman and see what he has to say.