Asphalt companies

Buck531

Anyone here deal with any asphalt companies? I want to get a quick spray/coat of sealer on my blacktop within the next few weeks. I called AJ Asphalt and they no longer are doing residential homes. They gave me the name of the guy they've been doing and the number is no longer in service.

Anyone else?

I've done Golden Bear Black Top in the past, but that's UA. It's also hella-spensive at a few hundo.

I've been thinking of doing it myself, but anyone that's seen my driveway knows it's a lotta surface area, now seriously contaminated in areas with gear lube, oil, tranny fluid from working on trucks over the last two years. :)

I would also do mine myself, but all the coating is pretty much gone and now I have cracks up the ass and I'd rather just pay someone else to do it. Last time mine was done was probably 02-03 :(.

Parents recently had driveway torn up entirely and reshaped, AJ Asphalt. They did a really good job.

I called AJ asphalt but they said they stopped doing residential houses a year ago. I got this guys name called James Garrett? I called him and told me roughly $140 but might be cheaper.

As for the cracks up the ass.. they just need sealed. :fa::gabe: