Are people really this stupid???!!

bmwohio

that's horrible... and maybe its just having kids, but that was really really really hard to watch, i had to just go to the end to see if he got out... then had to google to find if the kid was okay. I seriously felt sickened.

http://fox2now.com/2012/05/22/parenting-fail-dad-locks-kid-in-running-washing-machine/

Exactly how I felt. Once I saw the little shoes in there flopping around I got sick to my stomach. My boy just turned 2 months old today, I can honestly say I view things a lot differently now. Who the fuck not only puts a kid in a washer thinking it's funny, but then closes the door?! Hell I wouldn't have known it was going to automatically start either, but even if it didn't that's still ignorant and probably traumatic to the kid. Fuck those people and may God have mercy on that kid's future.

That being said there should be a license to procreate.

What? Like in Demolition Man?

I don't think the president schwarzenegger thing is going to work out, but the Ipad and and outlawing of all unhealthy things is already happening, who knows maybe that'll come true too.