Owner/Service Manual for 06' R6...

FocusDave01

Anyone have one laying around or a spare, never got one with the bike and alot of people suggest owning one, when I was at the shop they said it was like 70 bucks for a service manual. Just be nice to have to know type of oil, gas, and what temps the bike should run and honestly be great bathroom reading material lol. Be great for my road to learning the insides and outs of my bike :-) So if anything is/or does happen to my bike I can maybe one day learn to do it myself. :guitar:

*edit* I would pay of course loldidnt want people to think I wanted a hand out lol!

wow zorro thanks a ton got the whole thing right there however think i will wait to print out tho till i get home (work might not liek the idea of printing a 429 page manual) lol

you're welcome. I never printed these out...I just print off the pages as needed. FYI - don't follow the torque setting on the drain plug. It may say 31 ft lbs...but the oil pan says otherwise. :)