wiggers LOL

Green Bastard

Rocky, if the guy was threatening a large group you did the right thing.

I agree and call it the grown up thing to do too. When a turd like that shows up just let the police handle it. Unless you're a teenage hood rate like them, why bother with them. Sounds like the police need to start profiling, cough, cought, I mean patrolling the area a bit more to insure they stay put in their bottoms/hood.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and call it the grown up thing to do too. When a turd like that shows up just let the police handle it. Unless you're a teenage hood rate like them, why bother with them. Sounds like the police need to start profiling, cough, cought, I mean patrolling the area a bit more to insure they stay put in their bottoms/hood.

So much better to call the cops on hoodrats. They usually will get nasty with the cops, then you get to see funny ass stuff like the tazers come out.

Couple of years ago the wife and I were at the Texas Roadhouse when a couple of guys tried something similar. They got thrown out, tried to come back in and kept making threats against people.

Cops show up, they get all lippy with cops, hoodrats then get pounded like the trash they are by CPD :fuckyeah:

I see more f bodies there than just rice. don't get me wrong, there are a few douche nozzles there who feel the need to do donuts in an empty part of the lot. or the ones that like to two step like its the coolest thing since a nitrous purge. although those people usually take off when the cop rolls through to say hey. then its usually pretty chill for the rest of the night.

bunch of trash, the lot of you. ive never been to HD for this reason. what self respecting person hangs out with a lot full of shit kitted rice bomb high schoolers?

You don't go out there because that would require you co ing out of your hole to be social with people. Since you don't do well with that, I see why u wouldn't come out.

You don't go out there because that would require you co ing out of your hole to be social with people. Since you don't do well with that, I see why u wouldn't come out.

well seeing that i was at the goat on friday and the bogey on saturday, that qualifies me being in a hole? didnt know that a home depot parking lot was the social mecca of columbus.

:dumb:

hal, how can you say you know anything about the cops that roll through there from time to time if you haven't been out to home depot? the cops come through sometimes just to make sure there is no stupid bullshit going on. I've talked to the cop a few times personally, more or less they are for kicks, not out of any kind of need. hell, one cop admited that he didn't care about the 270 pulls one time, he just said "no digs, and not when there is a ton of traffic". he was by the way referring to weather or not he would pull someone over, not speaking for other cops.

It doesn't matter what I have seen with them, what they are doing is not the same as special duty. Try arguing the right point for one damn time.

Guess what, one cop's opinion doesn't really matter. There is more than that one cop, and I know more than a few who do not like street racing at all.

Be Hal. Know everything about everything. Know everything about every meet. Know what to do about everything. Know how to handle everything. Yet hasn't been out to a meet in what.. 3-4 years?:dumb:

Be Buck, can't even figure out how to order food for a graduation party. I'm sorry that I'm significantly more advanced than you, I just can't help it.

I’m not saying I am "Far more evolved" than I actually am. I am saying as grown up's you do not stoop to a young "gang" members level and fight.

There is nothing wrong with meeting up on the weekends to bullshit about cars. That does not make you below an "Adult". Not everyone is there to "Set up races".

I can only imagine how this thread would have turned out if him, his faggot buddy, and the other people in the car would have pulled out guns and started shooting. Then I guess we would have found out how bad ass people are.

I’m sure your internet warrior skills would have helped you in a real life issue such as that. :dumb:

The "adult" decision would be to steer clear of places like this. How is that difficult to understand. You put yourself, a future parent, at risk every time you go there. Whether you knew that or not, you should now. You keep going on about how afraid you are of people carrying guns there, especially the supposed gang members. If it's an issue at all, back away.

I don't care what the guy was doing or if he was going to start shooting. You can call the cops all you want, that doesn't phase me one bit. You just need to figure out how stupid you sound when you go on about how trouble free everything is, yet you're being quite long winded about the possibility of deadly action being taken against meet participants.

You think I have never been out of my house and dealt with people who wanted to cause harm to others? Ok, you keep entertaining that though, as childish as it is.

Or maybe people don't go out because it's completely pointless. I never think "hey, it would be a blast to go stand in a parking lot with a bunch of people I don't like, this weekend. I can't believe no one has ever thought of the benefits of this useless activity before!"

Glad I'm not most people :dumb:

Calling the police would have resulted in more police Watching the lot and prolly would have been the start to the end of hd. I saw the video it was two guys talking shit but not being about nothing. I shouldnt have to get calls saying I need to be somewhere when theres 50 of you. That should have been someone handling the situation. Yes the "adult" thing to do is Handel it. I handeled

A situation earlier in the nite w/ no violence. It ain't hard, someone shoulda just stepped up.

No offense Phil, but when I said that you should have been there I meant that you would have thoroughly enjoyed 'the show'.

I tried talking to both of them in attempt to diffuse the situation, but they obviously had tunnel vision and wanted to fight no matter what was said. Wig #2 threw a horribly placed punch at Joe (hit his forearm) and they literally did nothing else but jump around and further solidify the fact that they were low lifes.

As someone else mentioned these were two guys that I would expect nothing less then to pull a piece on the crowd...that and Id rather not have a confrontation such as that at HD. We have enough problems as is, we dont need a shooting or some other kind of violent confrontation to ruin our meet location.

Edit: To the people that it actually concerns. We should meet elsewhere next weekend.

Edited by Dumpheezy.

I didn't realize that hanging out with cars and people somewhere was such this horrible or dumb thing. Some of you should ask your parents why they did it back in there time. Cause I'm pretty sure if they was into cars they talked about hanging out on the sides of the roads with all the old muscle cars when they was younger. No different now then it was then except for the cars.

I didn't realize that hanging out with cars and people somewhere was such this horrible or dumb thing. Some of you should ask your parents why they did it back in there time. Cause I'm pretty sure if they was into cars they talked about hanging out on the sides of the roads with all the old muscle cars when they was younger. No different now then it was then except for the cars.

Pretty much nail on head. I love the hearing the old timers talk about what it was like back when you did not have a keyboard to hide behind and had to say something to a person's face....

Pretty much nail on head. I love the hearing the old timers talk about what it was like back when you did not have a keyboard to hide behind and had to say something to a person's face....

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt3fxtSQLt1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

...and that's what happened when they reproduced :dumb:

I guarantee you that most of our parents did not hang around in parking lots when they were adults, talking shit and causing fights.

Ask why they don't do it anymore, too. :dumb:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/1337966649117.gif

...and that's what happened when they reproduced :dumb:

I guarantee you that most of our parents did not hang around in parking lots when they were adults, talking shit and causing fights.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Van-Damme-ropes-dealwithit.gif

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt3fxtSQLt1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

"The Breakfast Club Man himself. Emiliooooooo!"

Side note: I'm from the hilltop and I have an SKS. I even enjoy a nice malt liquor now and then... Maybe I can get in on this action?

(INB4 Linn left hook to the giblet and body slam)

I speak English (mostly) and fight about as often as I run marathons though. :fa:

Or maybe people don't go out because it's completely pointless. I never think "hey, it would be a blast to go stand in a parking lot with a bunch of people I don't like, this weekend. I can't believe no one has ever thought of the benefits of this useless activity before!"

Funny, when u had a car you did the same thing.... Hs is a great alternative or people when they don't wanna go drinking, stay in the house when it's nice out, not spend a ton a money, or " just shoot the sit about cars". And the occasional race. I usually have a good time seeing people I only see in the summer time, and some of its pretty amusing.