wiggers LOL

Green Bastard

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, when u had a car you did the same thing.... Hs is a great alternative or people when they don't wanna go drinking, stay in the house when it's nice out, not spend a ton a money, or " just shoot the sit about cars". And the occasional race. I usually have a good time seeing people I only see in the summer time, and some of its pretty amusing.

I stopped coming out while I still had the Cobra, logic fail.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/idiot__oPt.jpg

I go to HD since it's close to my house, and have never had an issue with the crowd there. Granted, I'm an old man and stay true to the adage that "Nothing Good Happens After Midnight".

There are some quality CR members out there, and up until 12am people keep their stuff in check. Heck, I've walked the grounds and spoken to a few people about their cars from time to time.

However, hoodies will be hoodies...if HD starts turning south, it will do so quickly and I'm sure it'll be shut down soon after that for car guys. :(

So you guys are telling me none of you keyboard warriors actually backup all the shit you talk on here?

I am disappoint.

Lol, sounds like there were a bunch of nut tuckers at HD that night. Prolly could here crickets chirping when those hood bums were running their mouth. Hot pockets falling to the pavement. Faygo root beer getting spilled over.

I thought there was a video floating around here of Hal kicking some dudes ass @ HD a couple years back.

(PS the reason I don't show up there is I got the impression it's just a real life version of the kitchen, in which case I would probably end up talking shit back and backing it up)

I thought there was a video floating around here of Hal kicking some dudes ass @ HD a couple years back.

(PS the reason I don't show up there is I got the impression it's just a real life version of the kitchen, in which case I would probably end up talking shit back and backing it up)

If its the video I'm thinking of I don't think that was Hal and that fucker deserved a Zangief body slam.

LOL yea, thats the one, epic move, if it wasn't Hal who was it?

Nope, not me. It was Linn slamming cocklx for being a dick. The video missed the great hook Linn threw though.

"The Breakfast Club Man himself. Emiliooooooo!"

Side note: I'm from the hilltop and I have an SKS. I even enjoy a nice malt liquor now and then... Maybe I can get in on this action?

(INB4 Linn left hook to the giblet and body slam)

I speak English (mostly) and fight about as often as I run marathons though. :fa:

Repeated since no one actually reads my posts. :fa:

Surprised it took 76 posts for this terminology to be questioned...

Not that I don't agree. :)

I mean, I know what it usually stands for but since that is a derivative of a racist term, and no threats or racisim are allowed on this site, I just assumed it had to mean something else since this thread was not locked/deleted...

It doesn't matter what I have seen with them, what they are doing is not the same as special duty. Try arguing the right point for one damn time.

Guess what, one cop's opinion doesn't really matter. There is more than that one cop, and I know more than a few who do not like street racing at all.

your arguement is invalid. first I never mentioned anything about special duty, only that the purpose the cop was there was his own boredom. second I gave you the opinion of one cop and stated that it is only his opinion and not the opinion of other cops. the point I was making in the post you were refrancing was that you were making assumptions about something you wouldn't know about, as your never at the meet these days to know.

on a side note, you say going to hd is not a very adult thing to do. there are plenty of people that go there that are older than yourself that go there, they aren't all high school kids. age not exactly being the point here, the people at hd generally conduct themselves in an adult manner. there are some dumbasses from time to time that do stupid shit. when people do said stupid shit they are usually talked to. case in point, the other night someone was driving like a dumbass near people, phil and a couple other people talked with them and explained how it was stupid and dangerous what they did. next time they wont drive through in that manner.

LOL gas station.

There were a few that got some of it on video. I believe Alex L had a good view.

The video's trash, I didn't get the actual "fight" and there's a ton of background noise prohibiting viewers from hearing their eloquence.

your arguement is invalid. first I never mentioned anything about special duty, only that the purpose the cop was there was his own boredom. second I gave you the opinion of one cop and stated that it is only his opinion and not the opinion of other cops. the point I was making in the post you were refrancing was that you were making assumptions about something you wouldn't know about, as your never at the meet these days to know.

on a side note, you say going to hd is not a very adult thing to do. there are plenty of people that go there that are older than yourself that go there, they aren't all high school kids. age not exactly being the point here, the people at hd generally conduct themselves in an adult manner. there are some dumbasses from time to time that do stupid shit. when people do said stupid shit they are usually talked to. case in point, the other night someone was driving like a dumbass near people, phil and a couple other people talked with them and explained how it was stupid and dangerous what they did. next time they wont drive through in that manner.

Notice, I DID mention special duty earlier. He also implied that he wanted to have a cop at every meet just to watch for stupid shit. That would be special duty. Again, you fail. I don't need to go to meets to read what someone says and to know how police work (of course I'm not related to any cops at all:dumb:)

I only used the term "adult" because Captain Concerned did. I prefer "mature," and most of the people who I saw in my years at those meets, were not. Phil has also done tons of stupid shit, including throwing a shoe at someone for no reason. He's probably not the best example of self-policing.

Sorry to point out that you have failed again, but it's just going to keep happening until you stop.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201749-1/Ball-breaks-ice-cream-cone.gif