wiggers LOL

Green Bastard

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal you have quickly become one of the most annoying people on this site. You do nothing for the site, you don't go to track days, you obviously don't go to any meats yet you think you are king shit. Your demeaning posts to every one is quite childish at first it was funny but now it's compleatly uncalled for and shows how big of a dill hole you have become.

In conclusion of my rant. I'm not mad and my jimmies are not rustled

Ps- Hal go eat a dick you fucking fag

If you're not mad, why question if I go to meats or not? If you're wondering, I do tend to eat plenty of protein. In general, I get that from meats (i.e., chicken, steak, etc...). If you're questioning what I have done for this site, well I've done my fair share. That could count as anything from organizing a meeting place for fat idiots in broken down former police cars, to helping a large number of members with their cars, free of charge.

The way I see things, I've earned my place here many times over. You haven't earned anything beyond this reply. You're mad, it shows. The fact that you even take the time to spool up the hamster wheel in your head to type a post like that, speaks volumes.

idk your preety far up there little boy

It's ok, Paul. He has done a lot for this site. I mean, he attends track days and sits at Home Depot on a regular basis. I'm sure in a couple years, he'll even be able to say he's been out to "meats" as much as I have.:dumb:

PS. You've gotten one real reply from me, that's more than you deserve. If you don't like what I have to say, or have trouble reading paragraphs, use the ignore feature.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/29914-5/MMA-elbows-KO.gif

It's ok, Paul. He has done a lot for this site. I mean, he attends track days and sits at Home Depot on a regular basis. I'm sure in a couple years, he'll even be able to say he's been out to "meats" as much as I have.:dumb:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/jenkem-1.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/49b20865.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/jenkem-1.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/49b20865.jpg

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/199136-1/Chris-Brown-Rihanna-anime.gif

I'm sorry? New guys who want to hop into shit talking threads must first pass an English exam. Please type the following phrase one hundred times;

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

So I left out a few letters here and there...my bad.

I'm sorry, are you tagging in for the fat trashy hobo? I didn't know he had some sort of cock sucking entourage. Maybe you can introduce yourself before we get down to business, dumbass.

Just about anyone that goes to any of the regular gatherings already knows who I am... Sorry I havent met you at any of the gatherings that Ive been to. Most people tend to introduce themselves when they see the 'new guy' hanging out with some of the veteran members. Next time you are out and about you could try to do the same.

Of course, you'd have to make it out to do so.

Just about anyone that goes to any of the regular gatherings already knows who I am... Sorry I havent met you at any of the gatherings that Ive been to. Most people tend to introduce themselves when they see the 'new guy' hanging out with some of the veteran members. Next time you are out and about you could try to do the same.

Of course, you'd have to make it out to do so.

That doesn't sound like an introduction to me, dipshit. You're not going to see me coming out to any bullshit, I did my time. I don't care enough to take the time to drive to a parking lot, or really anywhere else, to hangout with a group of people I simply tolerate.

So if I sit here behind my work computer and continuously post over and over about how awesome I am and how far everyone else is beneath me then it will become truth?

No. You see, you actually have to be able to backup what you say. So far the best thing you can come up with is that I don't go to anything you go to. All you've done is take on the same line of bullshit as your retarded mentor. Maybe when you have an original thought, you might be above someone. For now, all I see is some idiotic new guy frantically searching the depths, however shallow they may be, of his tiny brain for some type of wit.

Edited by Schmuckingham

I'm sorry? New guys who want to hop into shit talking threads must first pass an English exam. Please type the following phrase one hundred times;

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Whoops, you weren't talking to me...sorry lol.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Whoops, you weren't talking to me...sorry lol.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/198138-1/Shaq-smokes-trips.gif

threat

noun

a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace: He confessed under the threat of imprisonment.

Dictionary, Mike.

There are plenty of people on this site that know me. And just because my join date / post count is much lower then damn near everyone doesn't mean that I am truly new. I was a member a long time ago (7 yrs?) and just never really felt the need to be an active member. I rejoined the site last year after I finished my car so that I could keep up to date with some of the faster crowd in town...though, a lot of them dont really post much on here any longer.

Hal, Ill be at the C&C meet this weekend if you would care enough to actually meet 'the new guy'.

I feel that if you were to meet half of the people that you talk shit about on here that the nature of your posts would change. Or it could be possible that is just the way you and your superior brain work, which in that case I pity you.

There are plenty of people on this site that know me. And just because my join date / post count is much lower then damn near everyone doesn't mean that I am truly new. I was a member a long time ago (7 yrs?) and just never really felt the need to be an active member. I rejoined the site last year after I finished my car so that I could keep up to date with some of the faster crowd in town...though, a lot of them dont really post much on here any longer.

Hal, Ill be at the C&C meet this weekend if you would care enough to actually meet 'the new guy'.

I feel that if you were to meet half of the people that you talk shit about on here that the nature of your posts would change. Or it could be possible that is just the way you and your superior brain work, which in that case I pity you.

Didn't I just say that I do not want to come out and meet with people whom I will only tolerate? Shouldn't that tell you that I am not going to go stand in a parking lot, in the morning no less, and meet those people?

I feel you don't have a clue how many people I know on here. Further, you have no clue how many of them I talk shit to/about. Way to illustrate how new you are, contradicting your first paragraph.

Since some people do not know the difference between a threat and other forms of communication, let me be clear for you.

If you decide that living on such a low level of existence no longer suits you, here's something which can help alleviate the pain:

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/apimage/1b2b919c-1bc5-417e-9c0c-32eb5ef3c5ad.jpg

*I would have nothing to do with your suicide, other than giving you an example of how to do it. Mods, stop being morons.

So, the 'all-mighty' Hal is above ALL things CR.

And you see... I did read that you wouldn't come out from your safe zone...but I figured that I would try to invite you to a CR approved meet up instead of inviting you to a spot that could potentially be beneath you.

The killing yourself 'jokes' are far from a threat...or funny. To be a threat it to me it would have to be a possibility. Though I am glad that you take amusement in your own posts

So, the 'all-mighty' Hal is above ALL things CR.

And you see... I did read that you wouldn't come out from your safe zone...but I figured that I would try to invite you to a CR approved meet up instead of inviting you to a spot that could potentially be beneath you.

The killing yourself 'jokes' are far from a threat...or funny. To be a threat it to me it would have to be a possibility. Though I am glad that you take amusement in your own posts

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/181839_10151791990115274_963404147_n.jpg

That doesn't sound like an introduction to me, dipshit. You're not going to see me coming out to any bullshit, I did my time. I don't care enough to take the time to drive to a parking lot, or really anywhere else, to hangout with a group of people I simply tolerate.

No. You see, you actually have to be able to backup what you say. So far the best thing you can come up with is that I don't go to anything you go to. All you've done is take on the same line of bullshit as your retarded mentor. Maybe when you have an original thought, you might be above someone. For now, all I see is some idiotic new guy frantically searching the depths, however shallow they may be, of his tiny brain for some type of wit.

I know Marty very well as do alot of other's. He not not really a "new guy" just new to the site. He can and has backed up having a fast car and knowing his shit and generally being a chill guy. I don't think he was starting anything really, you're just "Hal" and you troll to talk shit and post cute little gifs about how "no fuck's are givin" or some bullshit. And yes you did put your time in I agree but Marty was just offering you the option to hang out and get to know him or see his car and you fired back with a barrage of witty remarks. As far as you tolerating all of us here why don't you stop and think that maybe we are just all tolerating you too. So fired back with how you don't care or some hyped up bro response attacking me now but the truth is alot of people didn't like you then and for sure don't like you now. All you do is troll and find fault in everything and talk shit like the angry little man that you are. So that's my two cents and defense of my friend Marty. Try to contribute more to the site other than being a D-bag Hal because at least Marty Rep's us proper. Awaiting you're sweet well thought out tyrannical response because you really get off to people responding and getting mad. Please respond soon so I can hurry up and "not give a fuck".

P.S. Please die in a fire slowly, and since I also live in Westerville let me know when and where so I can come piss on the ashes next to you're crying family

hugs and kisses, drew

I felt the emotion in that response.

@BBQDude; You cheated. Copypasta does not count. Also, you cheated poorly, as you failed to complete the task in a gramatically correct manner. When you end a sentence, there are two spaces required before the beginning of a new sentence. Besides, let Dump do his own homework. You obviously understand humor and timing, so this assignment was not required of you.

I felt the emotion in that response.

@BBQDude; You cheated. Copypasta does not count. Also, you cheated poorly, as you failed to complete the task in a gramatically correct manner. When you end a sentence, there are two spaces required before the beginning of a new sentence. Besides, let Dump do his own homework. You obviously understand humor and timing, so this assignment was not required of you.

:gabe: